Wake up sleepy head 🌷

High school AU

This is requested by @HumanPikachu123

—————

"Katsuki" Ejirou banged on the door as the time was eight o clock

"We are going to be late to school!" The red head heard no movement in the room at all, luckily he has a spear key to Katsuki's dorm for incidences like these.

"Kat~" he whined. The blonde grunted and turned over.

"Baby" the male whispered into his ear, which obviously wasn't enought

"Sweets wake up" he grabbed the blondes arm, pulling on it

"Cup cake" he whined, this time he tried to pull him out of the bed, which he failed.

"Ugh" he sighed.

The red head immediately started to take the blankets off of Katsuki.

"Wake upppp marshmallow"  he whined again.

"Katsuki!" He shouted

The male immediately started to pinch the blonde, he pinched anywhere until he remembered a weak spot, his cheeks.

He was squishing his cheeks, pinching them, kissing them, but this man did not want to get out of bed.

Ejirou has to think fast as it was already quarter past.

"Right thats it" the red head walked to the door.

"If you dont get up in ten seconds you will have no cuddles or kisses for a whole week" he stated "i mean it Kat, i also wont walk with you to lessons either" the blonde shot his eyes open.

"You wouldn't dare"

"Five" he started to count down

"Ei!" He whined

"Four" he continued, not bothering about the others face

"Right ok ok" he sighed

"Three" the blonde got out of bed.

"Finally, you have five mins" Ejirou waited outside his room.

The blonde immediately rushed to get ready, he decided to put on his shoes outside.

"Come on! Lessons start in ten minutes" Katsuki locked his room door.

Both boys immediately started to run to class, they took the stairs as it was faster and ran to their home room.

"Oh my god" Ejirou panted, they had made it just in time as the bell ran.