Im sorry! 🌷

Requested by @sleepy-Hitoshi

High school AU

Trans Bakugo ftm

————-

Bakugo had always hated PE. It wasn't the exercise or the physical activity that bothered him, it was the changing room. He dreaded the thought of changing in front of other boys, of revealing his body to their scrutiny. It wasn't that he was ashamed of his body, but rather that he was uncomfortable with the thought of others seeing it.

Bakugo had been struggling with his gender identity ever since puberty started. He had always felt more comfortable in traditionally masculine clothing, and had found himself gravitating towards things like binders and packers. It had taken him a long time to come to terms with the fact that he was transgender, and even longer to work up the courage to start wearing a binder.

He had been binding for a few years now, and it had made a world of difference. He felt more comfortable in his own skin, more confident in his body. But he still wasn't ready to reveal this part of himself to anyone else.

So every day after PE, Bakugo would always wait until all the other boys had left the changing room before he started to get changed.

As Bakugo was changing, he heard the door to the changing room open. He froze, heart pounding in his chest. Had he missed someone? Were there still boys in the changing room? The blonde quickly ran around the corner to hide

He peeked out from around the corner and saw Kirishima walking towards the door with his gym bag. Bakugo breathed a sigh of relief as he watched the male leave.

Bakugo waited until he heard the changing room door shut before going back to his stuff. He quickly changed into his regular clothes, but as he was about to pulling his shirt over his head, he heard the door to the changing room slam open again.

He turned around, heart in his throat, and saw Kirishima walk towards him.

"There you are!" Kirishima said, holding up his water bottle. He walked over to the bench where he had left it and picked it up. But as he turned around, he caught sight of Bakugo's binder.

Bakugo froze, feeling exposed and vulnerable. Kirishima's eyes widened as he realized what he was looking at, and Bakugo could feel his face turning red with embarrassment.

"I'm sorry," Kirishima said quickly. "I didn't mean to intrude, I just needed to grab my water bottle."

Bakugo didn't say anything. He just threw his shirt on and ran out of the changing room before Kirishima could say anything else.

For the rest of the day, Bakugo couldn't shake the feeling of embarrassment and shame. He felt like he had been caught in the act, exposed in a way that he wasn't ready for. He didn't know how to face Kirishima after what had happened.

But when he saw Kirishima the next day, he realized that he didn't have to face it alone. Kirishima walked up to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry about yesterday," Kirishima said. "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

Bakugo looked up at him the blonde was surprised by Kirishima's words. He had expected Kirishima to make fun of him or to say something insensitive. But Kirishima's expression was one of concern and understanding.

"It's okay," Bakugo said, still feeling a little embarrassed. "I just wasn't ready for you to see that."

Kirishima nodded. "I dont fully understand, but my older brother is also trans, so I know a little bit about trans people."

Bakugo's eyes widened in surprise. He had no idea that Kirishima's older brother was also transgender. He felt a sudden sense of relief, knowing that he wasn't the only one going through this experience.

"Really ?" Bakugo asked, feeling a little more at ease.

Kirishima nodded. "Yeah. It was tough for him at first, people would tease him and bully him for dressing more masculine, but he's doing a lot better now since he left high school. He's found a great gender therapist and he's been able to start his medical transition."

Bakugo felt a sense of hope as he listened to Kirishima talk about his brother. Maybe he could transition one day, too.

"Thanks for telling me," Bakugo said, feeling grateful for Kirishima's understanding.

"Of course," Kirishima said, giving him a small smile. "And if you ever need to talk to someone, I'm here for you."

Bakugo felt a sudden surge of emotion. He had been so scared to reveal this part of himself to anyone, but Kirishima's acceptance and support made him feel like he wasn't alone.

"Thank you," Bakugo said, feeling a lump in his throat. "That means a lot to me."

Kirishima nodded. "Anytime, man. You're my friend, and I care about you."

Bakugo felt a sense of warmth spread through him at Kirishima's words. He knew that he still had a long way to go in terms of accepting himself and transitioning, but with Kirishima's support, he felt like he could do it.

"Thanks," Bakugo said again, feeling a little more confident than he had in a long time.

Kirishima grinned. "No problem, Bakugo. Now let's go kick some butt!" The blonde followed the red head to their next class smiling

They decided to keep Bakugo's gender identity a secret from the other boys at school. Kirishima helped Bakugo conceal his binder and gave him tips on how to act masculine. It wasn't easy, but with Kirishima's support, Bakugo started to feel more confident in his identity.

Months went by, and Kirishima became Bakugo's closest confidant. He was always there to listen when Bakugo needed to vent, and he never judged him for who he was. Bakugo started to develop feelings for Kirishima, but he was too scared to confess.

One day, after a particularly rough week, Bakugo finally worked up the courage to tell Kirishima how he felt. They were sitting in Bakugo's room, and Kirishima was listening to Bakugo talk about his day. Bakugo suddenly turned to him and said, "Kirishima, I have something to tell you."

"What is it?" Kirishima asked, concerned.

"I...I think I'm in love with you," Bakugo said, looking away.

Kirishima's heart skipped a beat. He had never considered that Bakugo might like him back, but he realized that he felt the same way. "Bakugo, I love you too," he said, taking Bakugo's hand.

They leaned in for a kiss, and it felt like everything fell into place. Kirishima knew that there would still be challenges ahead, but he was ready to face them with Bakugo by his side. They were stronger together, and nothing could stop them.

 They were stronger together, and nothing could stop them