Coming out! 🌷🐚

Future AU

———————

Haru's pov:

Dear diary,

Hi, I'm Haru, but i wasn't always Haru, when i was born my parents called me Emiko. Yeah, i was born a girl, sucks balls.

All my friends call me Haru so thats cool, but they keep telling me to come out to my parents, but honestly im so nervous.

My parents are gay obviously, the biggest gay couple hero history has ever seen, we go to pride every year, and my dad ground zero almost ends up beating homophobes to the ground, but my other dad keeps him in line.

(So gay, ikr) ^ The glue seeped thro to the next page 😭

No ones pov:

"What you doing kiddo?" Haru immediately closed over his book

"Nothing" He threw the book onto his bed.

"Anyway, dinner is ready" Ejirou stated, he walked out to let the younger ones know.

Haru ran down the stairs "katsu curry?" Katsuki smiled

"Sit down tiger" Haru sat down and grabbed the cutlery, not long after the twins came running.

"Right, its still warm to cut it up" Katsuki stated

"You guys better all clean your shit your brother is coming back for the weekend" all the kids replied with a hum.

A loud ringtone rang thro the dinning room.

"Can i please take this" Ejirou nodded to the boy. Haru immediately got up and rushed off upstairs.

"Hina, what wrong?" He asked, putting her on speaker.

"Nothing is wrong, i just wanted to ask how the coming out went" Haru paused for a second

"I haven't done it yet" he laughed awkwardly.

"Bro! Why you so scared im sure it will be fine, grow a pair you're a Kirishima not a wimp" the girl shouted

"Yeah, yeah i am!" He laughed

"Tell me how it goes and text Chiyo too she is dying to know" Hina stated

"Bye" he smiled

"Bye ass hole" and with that he hung up.

The boy ran back down stairs, he sat back down in his spot.

"What was that about?" Ejirou asked

"Oh a homework Hina and I have for next week" he made up an excuse on the spot.