Am i gay? 🥀

Longer chapter 2000+

Future AU

Contains mention of: SH

—————

Katsuki was on a mission fighting villains obviously.

But the male caught him self staring at something a little longer than he should have.

Ejirou, but not just the red haired toothy grin Ejirou, it was Ejirou's abs, he imagined feeling them, his muscular arms grabbing his tiny waist and...

Ejirou is an openly gay super hero, actually the first ever openly gay hero, thats what he was well know for sadly.

Red riot is an amazing hero he is brave, strong, caring and manly but when people refer to him as "That Gay hero" Katsuki gets pissed, because he is so much more than just gay.

Later that day Katsuki's evening went on like it usually did, he got home, made dinner, sat by the TV and watched some action film on Netflix.

But this time instead of watching a film and paying attention to the film he was thinking about Ejirou.

Well they are best friends so they think about each other a-lot, but these thoughts were different he thought about what it would be like to be with the red head 24/7.

Obviously the male shook those thoughts that would never happen, he just sighed and went back to his film.

The next day was any normal Wednesday, work, break, work, lunch, work.

But during his lunch break Katsuki decided to do some research.

'How to know if you are gay?' He hesitated before clicking search.

He clicked onto one of those reddit pages.

Dogs101:

How do i know if im gay?

Comments:

Gaylord101: I usually found my self staring at men alot more and my physical attraction towards women was almost never there.

Catlove88: I kind of imagined kissing girls and it made me uncomfortable i always thought of my crush (my husband now <33)

Kpopfan: I would always try imagining would i be happy with a really good looking girl and if the answer was no i would find a good looking guy and do the same.

Marvelfan: I started in highschool having my first crush on the basketball team leader, i just couldn't stop staring at him, it was like i got lost in his eyes, or his soft toned arms, it got to the point i imagined him kissing me hugging me telling me everything was ok.

Fast forward 12 years and we are married and have 3 kids.

Rats4life: I found my self watching gay things and like reading about gay people and soon wanted the same happiness for me.

This last comment however stuck out to Katsuki.

Haruki: Im 25 and i had homophobic parents growing up, when i was 23 i had my first crush on a man, i tried to push it away hide myself and tell myself he is just my friend. This went on for a whole year, i had dreams, fantasies and so much more, i also found myself wanting to be around him, show off like a teenager, i wanted him to notice me, love me.

But i finally confessed last year i was 24, now we are dating and planning on children in the future, so glad i confessed <3.