Children? [1] 🌷

Future Au

Btw any boys that are pregnant are FtM
Slight smut warning
-----

Today was Ejirou's and Katsuki's day off but Ejirou was forcing his husband to go to their high school reunion gathering.

Katsuki grunted as he was welcomed by Ugly Deku and Icy hot. The couple had rented a massive building for the day which was really pretty.

The event was alright Katsuki wasn't really social so his husband did most of the talking.

"Hey you alright?" Katsuki nodded before leaning his head on Ejirou's shoulder.

"Would everyone like to make their ways to the dining room!" Deku announced.

Every person in the room walked to the dining room that had multiple table. Ejirou and Katsuki got to the table and noticed that Shinsou and Denki also sat on the table along with Jirou and Mina.

Soon food came and Katsuki could feel Deku looking at him. The male tasted the spice in the food and smirked slightly.

"Is that good" Ejirou asked, checking up on his husband.

"Not as good as your cooking" Katsuki stated, receiving a kiss.

Todoroki stood up hitting a knife on a glass like one of those funky speeches.

"Hi, everyone, i dont plan to talk for long but i would love to thank everyone who could make it" the male took a breathe.

"There is something Izuku and I would like to share with everyone" Todoroki looked at his husband his eyes full of love.

"We are expecting our first child" Everyone was silent, mostly by shock, no one really expected that.

Immediately people started to gather round the couple congratulating them. Ejirou stood up and took Katsuki with him to congratulate the couple.

"Congrats bro!" Ejirou hugged Shoto.

Katsuki didnt really know what to say, he just left the words to Ejirou.

"Thanks Kirishima-Kun!" Izuku hugged the red head, before looking over to Katsuki.

The blonde male just gave a slight smile before walking off with Ejirou.

Katsuki needed a breather he wasn't good in loud situations.

"Hey Kacchan" Deku came a stood next to the male who was by the bar.

"Want a drink?...oh wait shit sorry" Katsuki remembered that being pregnant means no alcohol, must suck.

"You seem upset?" Deku stood next to Katsuki with a glass of apple juice.

"Im not upset!" Katsuki snapped

"Have you and Ejirou thought about kids?" Deku asked looking at his friend.

"Not really" Katsuki looked away full well knowing his husband wanted one.

"Kids are annoying, their loud and stupid, also way to much responsibility" Katsuki took a sip of his beer looking at the smaller male.

"Yeah, but when you know you're having one with the love of your life its like the next step" Deku had a wide smile on his face.

"Lets go back to the group" Deku started to walk away.

"Fine!" Katsuki spent the rest of the night just sipping on beer and hearing about everyone that wants kids.

"Hey babe, i think we should start to head?" Ejirou look at his husband with tired eyes.