Honeymoon Blues 🌷

Future AU

Tiny bit of 💦

———————

Katsuki and Eijiro had been looking forward to their honeymoon for months. After a long and tiring wedding, they were finally able to relax and enjoy some time alone together. They had chosen a tropical island as their destination, with crystal clear waters and white sandy beaches. The resort they stayed in was luxurious, with all the amenities they could ask for.

As they stepped into their room, Katsuki felt exhilarated. It was a beautiful suite with a king-sized bed, a balcony that overlooked the ocean, and a large bathtub. Everything was perfect, and he couldn't wait to spend the next few days here with Eijiro.

They quickly changed into their swimwear and headed to the beach. The water was warm and inviting, and they spent hours swimming and playing in the waves. Katsuki couldn't help but admire Eijiro's muscular body as he emerged from the water, his hair slicked back and his skin glistening under the sun.

As the day wore on, they started to feel tired and decided to head back to their room. Katsuki had a surprise for Eijiro, something he had been planning for weeks. He had ordered a bottle of champagne and some chocolates, which were waiting for them on the bed.

Eijiro's eyes widened in surprise as he saw the gifts. "Katsuki, you didn't have to do this," he said, his voice full of emotion.

"I wanted to," Katsuki replied, taking Eijiro's hand and pulling him towards the bed. "Let's have a toast to us, to our love."

They clinked their glasses together, and Katsuki felt a rush of happiness as he looked at Eijiro. He loved him so much, and he wanted to spend the rest of his life with him.

The couple kissed each other as they sat on the king size bed "i love you Kat" Ejirou stated

"I love you too, now shut up and come here" both of their champagne glasses were left on the bed side table as their clothes got thrown across the room.

The sun started to set, they got into the bathtub together, the warm water soothing their aching muscles. Katsuki leaned back against Eijiro's chest, feeling his arms wrap around him.

"This is amazing," he whispered, closing his eyes and letting out a contented sigh.

Eijiro chuckled softly. "I'm glad you like it. I love you, Katsuki."

Katsuki turned around to face him, his heart swelling with love. "I love you too, Eijiro. More than anything in the world."

They shared a passionate kiss, their bodies entwined in the warm water. For a moment, nothing else mattered except for the two of them. They were in their own little bubble of happiness, far away from the stresses of their everyday lives.

As they got dressed for dinner, Katsuki felt a sense of contentment wash over him. He was so lucky to have Eijiro by his side, and he knew that no matter what challenges they faced in the future, they would always be able to overcome them together.

Kirishima and Bakugo picked out their suits they had brought with them. They parked the car in the car park of the posh restaurant that looked like something out of a Disney film. They walked in hand in hand, heads turned to see the impeccably dressed couple. They ordered the finest dishes and wines, savoring every bite and sip. As they raised their glasses to each other, they knew they were living their dream.

The rest of their honeymoon passed in a blur of lazy days on the beach, romantic dinners, and intimate moments in their room. As they boarded the plane back home, Katsuki knew that he would always cherish the memories of their honeymoon, and that he would always love Eijiro with all his heart.

 As they boarded the plane back home, Katsuki knew that he would always cherish the memories of their honeymoon, and that he would always love Eijiro with all his heart