Pre-School 🐚

Family AU

—————

"Are you ready for school" The toddler smiled as he got picked up by his dad.

Ejirou hugged his son in his arms "lets go get you ready" They both went into the little boys room, to get him ready.

"Come on Haruki" Ejirou tried to get the young boy to stand still.

"How is it going?" Katsuki wanted to see his little mans big day.

"Good" The toddler smiled as he held his bag.

Haruki wore some red shorts and a Dynamite hoodie, he had his little back pack on his back and a big smile on his face.

"Come on lets get you to school" Ejirou walked out into the hallway and got his shoes on.

"Papa wait for me" the little boy ran after his dad, he quickly sat of the floor putting his shoes on.

"Here let me help you" Katsuki kneeled down and did the little boys shoe laces.

"Come on then, you lock up Kat" Katsuki nodded and followed the both of them out of the door before locking it.

Katsuki drove the SUV to Haruki's pre-school, they arrived quite quickly.

"You ready?" The couple look at their son in the seat at the back.

"Papa i Don't want to leave you" Haruki started to cry.

"Oh sweet heart" Ejirou got out and went to the back, helping the boy out of his seat.

"Its gonna be ok, we will come pick you up later, we will be back before you know it" Haruki wiped his eyes.

"Ok" the boy pouted before he saw his dad.

"You gotta be strong for us" Katsuki smiled and took his son out of Ejirou's arms.

"Come on, you will enjoy it" The toddler started to smile.

Katsuki let Haruki down while he talked to one of the ladies with Ejirou. They had to fill out a few more forms, only with emergency contacts and contacts if they weren't available.

"Right, you go make some friends, promise me" Haruki smiled and fist pumped his dad before he went into the main play area.

The little boy soon noticed someone he knew and ran up to them.

"Im so proud" Ejirou smiled and held his husband's hand.

"You should be" Katsuki kissed his husband's cheek before they left to go to work.