Kiri pregnancy🐚🌷

Future AU

Note: This story contains themes of pregnancy, childbirth, and transgender identity. If these themes make you uncomfortable, please do not continue reading.

—————

Katsuki Bakugo and Eijiro Kirishima had been married for three years, and they were excited to start a family together.

Bakugo had always been supportive of Kirishima's decision to transition and start a family. They had been trying for a baby for several months now and finally, they were blessed with the news of a positive pregnancy test.

Katsuki was thrilled when Eijiro told him the news. He hugged him tightly and whispered sweet nothings in his ear. They spent the rest of the day cuddling on the couch and talking about their future as parents.

Kirishima was overjoyed at the news, but as the weeks passed, he started to feel the effects of pregnancy on his body.

It was around the fourth month of his pregnancy when Kirishima started experiencing severe bouts of gender dysphoria. He felt trapped in his own body, unable to recognize himself in the mirror. His body was changing in ways he never thought possible, and it was overwhelming.

Bakugo noticed the change in his husband's behavior and knew something was wrong. He asked Kirishima to sit down with him and talk about what was going on.

"Kirishima, what's wrong? You've been distant lately, and I can't help but notice that you're not yourself," Bakugo said, placing a hand on his husband's shoulder.

Kirishima sniffled, trying to hold back his tears. "It's...it's these damn pregnancy symptoms. I hate feeling like this. I feel like I'm losing myself," he said, his voice breaking.

Bakugo pulled Kirishima into his arms, holding him tightly. "I know it's tough, but you're not losing yourself. You're just changing, and that's okay. You're still the same person I fell in love with," he whispered, rubbing circles on Kirishima's back.

Kirishima leaned into the embrace, feeling comforted by Bakugo's words. "But what if I can't handle it? What if I can't do this?" he asked, his voice shaking.

Bakugo pulled back to look into Kirishima's eyes. "Hey, don't talk like that. You're strong, and you can handle anything that comes your way. We're in this together, and we'll do whatever it takes to make this work," he said, his voice firm.

Kirishima nodded, feeling a sense of relief wash over him. "Thank you, Katsuki. I needed to hear that," he said, wiping away his tears.

Bakugo smiled, pulling Kirishima into another embrace. "Anytime, Eijiro. I love you," he said, pressing a kiss to Kirishima's forehead.

Kirishima felt his heart swell with love for his husband. He knew that with Bakugo by his side, he could get through anything. They were a team, and together they would bring their child into the world with love and determination.

As Eijiro's pregnancy progressed from that point, Katsuki was amazed at how strong and resilient his partner was. Eijiro was determined to have a healthy pregnancy, and he took great care of himself and their baby. Katsuki was there every step of the way, supporting him and cheering him on.

One day, as they were getting ready for bed, Eijiro started to feel some cramping. Katsuki immediately knew that something was wrong, and he called their doctor. The doctor told them to come to the hospital right away.

Katsuki helped Eijiro into the car, and they drove to the hospital as quickly as they could. When they arrived, they were taken to a room where Eijiro was examined by a doctor. They discovered that Eijiro was in labor, and they needed to deliver the baby right away.

Katsuki held Eijiro's hand as they wheeled him into the delivery room. There were doctors and nurses all around them, but Katsuki only had eyes for Eijiro. He whispered words of encouragement as Eijiro pushed, and he wiped the sweat from his forehead.

Finally, after what felt like hours, they heard the sound of a baby crying. Katsuki's heart swelled with love and pride as he saw their newborn child for the first time. They named their baby girl Kaida, which meant "little dragon" in Japanese.

As they held their daughter, Katsuki and Eijiro were filled with joy and happiness. They knew that their lives would never be the same, but they were excited for the journey ahead. They were a family now, and they were ready to face whatever challenges came their way.

Throughout the long and difficult journey of pregnancy and childbirth, Katsuki and Eijiro had grown even closer. They had learned to rely on each other, to support each other, and to love each other unconditionally. They knew that their love was strong enough to overcome anything, and they were excited to see what the future held for their little family.

 They knew that their love was strong enough to overcome anything, and they were excited to see what the future held for their little family