Pregnancy Dysphoria 🌷🥀

Future AU

——————

Kirishima is pregnant yes very pregnant.

He is over 7 months at least and gender dysphoria hits Isnt the nicest of things.

It was currently 10 pm and Ejirou was in the fridge trying to find something to snack on.

"Ugh!" He sighed slamming the fridge door shut, the baby was kicking like mad and he wanted to cry so bad, but instead decided to take it out in anger.

"Babe, the fridge door is fragile" Katsuki walked through to see tears in Ejirou's eyes.

"Sweets whats wrong" Ejirou ran into his arms

"Im hungry" he sobbed.

"Hey its ok its ok, how about i make you some ramen?" Ejirou nodded before taking a seat on the kitchen island.

"Anything in particular you want in it?" He asked

"Spice please" Ejirou smiled

"Sure" Katsuki immediately got to work.

"Here" he smiled, Katsuki placed down the ramen bowl

"Thanks!" He sang immediately digging in.

Katsuki watched his husband eat like he hadn't been fed in years.

"Did you not make yourself any?" Ejirou asked chewing his ramen

"I unlike you only eat for one, and i have already eaten dinner" Ejirou laughed slightly.

"Makes sense" he smiled

"Now finish before it goes cold" Ejirou didnt have to be told twice before scoffing it down.

The couple now laid in bed cuddle, Katsuki big spooned Ejirou, it was calming until Katsuki heard a few sniffles.

"Babe? Whats wrong?" The blonde asked.

"N-Nothing" he sniffled, immediately Katsuki put on the lamp

"I call bull shit on that" He stood up and walked round to the other side seeing his husbands crying.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked, the red head nodded

Katsuki kneeled down next to the bed to listen.

"I feel so ugly" he cried, his hands wiped his eyes.

"I hate how feminine i look, my boobs have grown i will never be a real man" their eyes locked

"Ei" Katsuki hugged his husband

"Your private parts do not matter, its your personality, we also talked about this" Katsuki wiped the males tears "we have a few kids and afterwards you get top surgery" the red head began to nod in agreement, but now he just wants to be held and to be loved.

"I love you" he sniffled

"I love you too" Katsuki kissed Ejirou's forehead like how Ejirou used to do it in high school, pull back the hair and kiss the forehead.

"Right lets get some sleep yeah" they both smiled and turned of the lights

"Sleep well my love" the blonde whispered, placing his hand protectively over Ejirou's bump.