Braces 🥀

High school AU

———————

Yesterday Bakugo got braces and he has tried to hide them, but when i comes to kissing his boyfriend that isn't so easy.

"You have braces?" Kirishima smiled as he say Bakugo look away in embarrassment.

"I had them when i was younger, are they sore?" Bakugo nodded looking at his boyfriend.

Kirishima sent a reassuring smile before pulling his boyfriend close to him for another kiss.

"So...you dont hate me" Kirishima noticed how insecure his boyfriend was.

"Of course not, I understand your pain" Kirishima kissed his boyfriend fore head.

Bakugo smiled, his smile was only for kirishima and no one else.

The couple continued to kiss and cuddle until Kirishima had the idea to watch a film.

They sat and watched one of Katsuki's favourite films.

Later that night Kirishima had gone back to his dorm leaving Bakugo in his own.

Bakugo sat in the dark, his mouth hurt so much and he hated the braces so much.

'I probably look so weak' Bakugo curled up as a tear dropped down his cheek.

Bakugo snuggled into his duvet crying, he just wanted Kiri.

Thats when Bakugo left him room and walked down the hall knocking on Kirishima's door.

"Its 3AM" The red haired male opened the door rubbing his eye with his free hand.

"Bakugo?" The taller male hugged the blonde tightly, leading him into his room.

"Hey, its ok" Kirishima showed a reassuring smile, he decided to lay with his boyfriend on his bed.

"Dont you dare tell anyone about this" Bakugo growled.

"I wont, I'm not that mean" Kirishima kissed his boyfriend's head before falling asleep.