Night time panic attacks 🥀🌷

Future AU

SA mentioned

——————

"Right, eat up" Katsuki placed the dinner plate in front of the male.

"Thanks babe" he smiled brightly.

At the other end of the table sat three kids giggling away one of them fifteen the other six and the other one is three.

"what you three giggling about?" Ejirou asked.

"Kyo was telling me about how papa was on the tv" she giggled

The reason the kids had such a big age gap was because Kyo is Ejirou's nephew, he took him in after his sister and his brother in law died.

Ejirou was only eighteen when he took in the three year old, he had reached out to Katsuki after a stressful night and the pair hit it off. Katsuki had experience with kids as he had three nieces growing up, so it became a habit of him visiting Ejirou and helping out with the toddler.

Soon they got together and boom thats where they are now with three kids and possibly of another one soon?

"Right, you guys eat up its almost half eight meaning your bedtime" Katsuki pointed his spoon at them causing them to hurry up so they can have pudding too.

"Take your plates through and grab the ice cream from the freezer" the oldest of the two grabbed the ice cream and three bowls giving the spoons to the three year old.

Ejirou dished the Ice cream into the three bowls and passed them to the kids, soon they were all done.

"Right its eight thirty, go brush your teeth i will be through in a minute" the toddlers both got down from their place and ran to the bathroom.

The teenager was smart enough to know his parents wanted 'alone time'.

"Im gonna tuck them in then i will be right back" Ejirou smiled kissing Katsuki's cheek lightly.

"Papa" Ejirou hummed a response "I dont want to go to school tomorrow, can i stay with you" the young boy spoke.

"Sweet heart, me and your dad have work sweety" the six year old huffed

"But i wanna see you all the time" Ejirou tucked the boy in.

"How about this, i will come pick you up after school tomorrow and you, your sister and i can go get icecream" the boy face light up.

"Yes please" he smiled

"Right, go to sleep now" he kissed Haruki's forehead before leaving.

"Thats them both tucked in" Katsuki hugged him husband.

"Love you" they both connected their lips.

"Wanna do the dishes" Katsuki offered

"I thought you would never ask" they both laughed and loaded all the dishes into the dishwasher, it took no more than about five minutes.

"You're so hot" Ejirou smiled, his arms slithered around Katsuki's slim waist.

"At the weekend we should send the kids of to your mums house" the red head immediately agreed.

"We have early start tomorrow" Katsuki nodded.

The couple soon headed to bed after watching a show on the TV.

————————

"Kat?" Ejirou questioned, his husband was just out of reach.

Ejirou was getting carried away by a larger man who had drugged him, he was reaching for his husband.

"Shut it red!" The male threw him onto a bed

Ejirou couldn't move his body was numb this man who was larger than him was on top of him, touching him and it wasn't Katsuki.

The male didn't know what to do but scream his husbands name.

The blood retching scream echoed through the room, but nothing happened, he kept screaming and screaming.

"Ei!" The voice was so far.

"Ei!" The voice rang again

"EI!" The red head woke up, he bolted up and scooted back.

"Go away" he asked he hid his face in his knees.

"Ei, its me" Ejirou felt his shoulders relax when he heard the familiar voice

"Kat?" He immediately hugged his husband practically clawing onto him.

"Baby its ok" Katsuki rubbed small circles on his back.

Ejirou was still shaking his breathing was limited, obviously what Katsuki was doing wasnt working.

"Hey tell me something you can see?" He asked

The redhead sniffled a response "y-you" Katsuki smiled slightly

"Now what can you smell?" Ejirou took a minute with this question

"Y-Your a-after shave"Katsuki knew Ejirou was starting to calm down

"One thing you can touch?" Ejirou giggled slightly

"You" Katsuki smiled back.

"Now what one thing you love in the whole world" Ejirou smiled again before burring his head into Katsuki's neck.

"The kids" Katsuki gave his husband a soft kiss, before they both laid back down
to cuddle.

"I love you" Ejirou whispered

"I love you too" Katsuki kissed his husband for the thousand time that day