Is he homophobic? 🍄

High school AU

—————

A few months ago the Baku squad came out to eachother.

Mina is dating Jiro and is a lesbian
Denki is Bisexual
Sero is bisexual
Kirishima is gay and Trans male

Every since last month they have been scared to come out to Katsuki. He is their friend he has a right to know, but they are worried he is homophobic, sometimes he can be scary and loud and it scares the squad. So they have kept it quiet.

"Morning Bakugo" Mina smiled, the spiky haired blonde had bags under his eyes.

Bakugo just grunted and put two pieces of toast in the toaster.

"Morning everyone, its a new day of challenge and opertuni-!" Midoriya got interrupted by a piece of toast hitting his face.

"Its six FUCKING AM IN THE MORNING SHUT UP!" Bakugo shouted, he grabbed his other piece of toast from the toaster without butter and just took it upstairs.

Shoto ran over to Midoriya to make sure he was ok.

"Sorry about that, he is probably in a mood" Mina apologised for him.

"Its ok, its not your fault" Midoriya smiled.

The rest of the day was normal, they have training at the end of the day and Katsuki was concerned because Ejirou didn't turn up. Of course he didn't want to let anyone else know he was worried, but he was.

Katsuki couldn't stop thinking about Ejirou the whole time, was he ok? Is he hurt? Maybe he needed to leave?

After school Kastuki went to Ejirou's dorm, just before he knocked he heard crying and he was talking to someone.

"Im worried Kami because Bakugo is scary and I'm scared" Katsuki was confused, was he really scary, maybe Ejirou doesnt want to he friends with him anymore.

Katsuki stood back and just went to his dorm, he plopped down on his bed.

Bakugo's pov:

Does Ejirou not want to be my friend anymore, maybe he was forced to be my friend, does he even like me.

Or worse

He has a girlfriend, i will admit it, i really like Ejirou, alot and i love his company i love his shitty hair and i love his shitty little manly quotes, he is so manly i look up to him sometimes.

Wait! Was I crying! No this is so uncool i cant be crying.

Im so weak, i put my head in my knees and cried quietly, pathetic, pathetic.

-Next day-
No ones pov:

"Im gonna tell Bakugo today" Denki turned to look at his friend.

"Hey if he is rude to you come find me and i will beat him up" Denki hit his fist into his hand.

Bakugo sat in class on he has his head down, his forehead on the table.

"Baku-bro!" Kirishima sat next to bakugo

"Hey, can i talk to you at break" Bakugo didnt even lift his head.

"Sure" Bakugo sighed 'better get this over with'

"I wanted to tell you something" both males stood on the roof in a private place.

"What is it, im cold" Bakugo looked away.

"Im sorry if we aren't friends after this" Bakugo prepared himself.

"Bakugo, im not as manly as you think" Bakugo's eyes widened.

"What do you mean?! Your really manly your the manliest man i know, look at you, you have muscles and you're strong and i cant believe im saying this" Bakugo paused "You're more manly than me" Bakugo stepped back when he saw tears fall down Ejirou's face.

The red haired male ran into a hug with Bakugo "Bakugo" he stood back slightly "I-Im trans" Ejirou closed his eyes scared about what Katsuki will say.

"You-You're trans? really! Are you sure" Ejirou laughed

"Im sure" Ejirou smiled

"Like you wanna be a girl?" Katsuki was so confused.

"No no, i was a girl im a Trans male" Bakugo gasped

"Holy shit, really?!" Bakugo hugged his crying friend

"So you haven't got a girlfriend" Katsuki kept eye contact with the red head

"Huh?" Ejirou looked at his friend confused.

"I heard you and Charge bolt talking yesterday and you said you were scared of me" Ejirou softened his eyes

"I was scared you were homophobic or transphobic, im not scared of you because you're intimidating" Bakugo smirked

"You're smiling!" Ejirou pointed at Katsuki's face.

"This is gonna be awkward, but you have something on your face" Ejirou wiped his face.

"Wait let me get it" Bakugo went red before kissing the edge of Ejirou's lips.

Ejirou kissed him back.

"I didnt know you were...gay?" Katsuki flushed red

"I didn't know you were gay" both of them laughed.

"Can i kiss you again?" Ejirou asked.

"You don't need to ask" They kissed, more passionately this time.

————-

————-

This one shot was probably really bad 😭😭