Its always #2 but never #5 🌷🥀

Future AU

————

"Daddy Daddy" a small girl ran into Katsuki's arms.

"Hi baby" Katsuki smiled

Another small toddler came waddling over to the male.

"Kazuko! You cant run away like that" Ejirou scooped up the little boy.

"But Dada" the boy used his finger to point at his dad.

The twins both started giggling.

"Did you both have a good day at school?" Kasumi smiled and looked at her brother.

"We pranked our teacher" Kazuko stated.

The two males started to walk the Katsuki's hero office.

"So how did you prank this teacher of
yours?" Ejirou asked, first time hearing about this.

"Well you see!" Both kids struggled to get down

"We make Miss this card, but when she opened it POOF GLITTER!" Kasumi spoke and Kazuko just kind of stood there. Kasumi was always louder than Kazuko.

Katsuki started to laugh "Thats my little shits" Ejirou sent his husband a death glare

"Don't swear in front of the kids" Katsuki gulped as his husband is kinda scary when he was mad.

The toddlers both giggled as they ran to his dad.

"Today in school we had to write about the best hero!" Kasumi smiled

"Yeah" Kazuko nodded in agreement

"We wrote about you daddy!" Kasumi ran to her bag and grabbed out both their pictures.

The pictures both had a drawing of Katsuki in his hero suit and describing words around it.

"Aw i love them" Katsuki smiled hugging both his kids.

"You're so cool daddy!" Kazuko piped up.

——Next day——

When Katsuki and Ejirou were on patrol, Katsuki had all types of fans run up to them.

There were kids, teenagers, parents with younger children and even some older people who had saw his amazing work.

But nobody came to see Red Riot, Katsuki didnt really seem to notice but Ejirou did.

He felt left out, unwanted by fans, at some point on of the teenagers pushed his out of the way for a selfie with number two pro hero Dynamight.

Obviously Ejirou was annoyed, no he wasn't annoyed he was disappointed in himself.

Ejirou felt weak, not good enought, no one likes him or even acknowledges him, his own kids dont even see him as a hero and that broke his heart the most.

Ejirou puts so much effort into being a hero, but no one even knows him, i mean you do get the odd one or two thats mostly it, even at meet and greets everyone is there for the top three never number four or five.

But even number four gets more recognition from the fans.

The couple finished their patrol and were currently in the changing room, Ejirou was just finishing getting changed when he noticed something.