Parenting 🐚🌷

Future AU

Trans Bakugo

——————

"Akio get down stairs now!" The teenager stumbled downstairs

"What!" He shouted

"You didn't clean up your game stuff, its just left everywhere, I almost stood on it" Katsuki stated to the boy.

"Sorry dad" he apologised and immediately went through to tidy up.

Katsuki stood in the kitchen thinking about what to make everyone when they got back.

Today was 'Take your kids to work day' so Ejirou had taken the younger kids to the hero agency to show them around.

"We are back!" A voice rang, one small boy ran through into the kitchen holding a figurine.

"Daddy!" A boy hugged Katsuki's leg

"Hi sport" he ruffled the small boys hair.

Ejirou walked in holding the other boy in his arms.

The two small boys were twins, funnily the couple had been blessed with boys, they had a fourteen year old, an eight year old and two four year olds.

They had such a cute family unit, their bond is strong.

The young boy that jumping up and down next to Katsuki was Hiroto, he was louder than his twin brother Haruto. The twins both look like Katsuki, which in Ejirou's opinion is the cutest thing ever.

Both the twins are four years old they turn five on the first of January.

Soon another child ran down the stairs, the boy ran straight to the TV.

"Yamato, its my time on the play station now" the eight year old stated

Naoki was eight, he is very intelligent he look exactly like Ejirou, people always say they look alike. Naoki's birthday is on the fifteenth of July.

Yamato was the oldest who is fourteen, Yamato looks a mixture of his dads, but people always say he looks more like Ejirou. Yamato's birthday is on the twenty seventh of February.

"Ugh fine" Yamato passed the controller over to his younger brother.

Having a house full of boys can get very hectic at times, but lucky Katsuki and Ejirou can handle it.

"Right, dinner is almost ready so why don't you go get changed into pyjamas" Katsuki stated, both boys nodded and ran upstairs.

"I missed you Kat" Katsuki rolled his eyes

"You are such a baby" he smiled, pulling in his husband for a hug.

"Go help the twins get changed" Ejirou kissed his husband forehead before heading up stairs.

"Yamato! Can you come set the table!" Katsuki asked

"Sure!" He replied, the teenage boy started to lay out cutlery on the table.

"OMG!" The eight year old shouted "i won!" He smiled

"Wait really" Yamato went to see.

"You placed first and won the battle Royale" Naoki was so happy

"Boys! Dinner!" Katsuki shouted.

He was so lucky to have this family, he loved them so much, lets just hope next time he can have a girl.

The blonde looked down at his small bump with a smile on his face.

The twins

The twins

Yamato

Naoki