Curious kids 🐚/🌷

Family AU

—————

"Papa, how come daddy is pregnant but i was told only women can get pregnant" the eight year old asked.

"Uh, well sweetie" Ejirou was trying to think

"Well i think thats something you should ask daddy" Ejirou wanted Katsuki to tell the kids because its not fair coming from him.

The eight year old walked into her parents bed room to find her dad playing with her four year old sister.

"Daddy, Papa told me to ask you my question" Katsuki looked up.

"Whats your question sweets" Ejirou came in after Emiko.

"Should we keep the little one here?" Ejirou asked

"Well lets hear the question then" Emiko climbed up onto the bed.

"How come you're pregnant but only women can have babies" Ejirou smiled lightly.

Katsuki was prepared for this day but not this early.

"Well...I have what is called a uterus, usually Women have it, but i have one because i used to be a woman" the young girl was confused

"Why would you become a boy though?" Katsuki smiled.

"Well i wasn't happy as a woman, it wasn't me, i wanted to be a boy like papa, so thats what i did, i became a boy" Emiko smiled, they didnt want to go into too much detail

"Does that mean you have a penis" Ejirou held back the laughs.

"Uh well...how about we go make dinner, the baby is hungry" Emiko forgot about her question and ran through to the kitchen the younger boy followed.

"Right lets go then" Ejirou helped his husband up.

"How is the baby?" Katsuki smiled

"She is doing fine" Ejirou smiled back, placing a kiss on Katsuki's forehead.