Me too?! 🌷

High school AU

Trans kiri & bakugo ftm

————————

Bakugo had always known that he was different. It wasn't that he didn't like being a girl, it was just that he knew deep down that he wasn't one. It had taken him a long time to come to terms with his feelings, but he had finally decided to tell his best friend Kirishima the truth.

They were sitting on the rooftop of their high school, watching the sunset, when Bakugo finally found the courage to speak up.

"Hey, Kirishima," Bakugo said, his voice shaking a little. "I need to tell you something."

Kirishima turned to him, a concerned look on his face. "What is it, Bakugo? Is something wrong?"

Bakugo took a deep breath and looked down at his hands, which were fidgeting nervously in his lap. "I'm transgender," he said, finally looking up at Kirishima. "I've always known that I'm not really a girl, and I've been struggling with it for a long time. But I've finally come to terms with it, and I wanted to tell you."

Kirishima's eyes widened in surprise, but there was no judgment in them. "Bakugo...I had no idea. But I support you, no matter what."

Bakugo let out a sigh of relief. He had been so worried about how Kirishima would react, but it seemed like his friend was truly accepting of who he was.

But then Kirishima spoke again, and Bakugo's world was turned upside down.

"I have something to tell you too, Bakugo," Kirishima said, his voice quiet. "I'm transgender too. I've been on HRT for over a year now, and I've been trying to figure out how to tell you."

Bakugo's mouth fell open in shock. He had never suspected that Kirishima was trans.

They sat in silence for a few moments, each lost in their own thoughts. But then Bakugo reached out and took Kirishima's hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"I'm glad we can be honest with each other, Kirishima," Bakugo said, a small smile on his face. "We're both on this journey together now, and we can support each other through it."

Kirishima's smile matched Bakugo's, and he squeezed his friend's hand back. "Yeah, we are. And I'm proud of you, Bakugo. It takes a lot of courage to be true to yourself, and you're doing it."

Bakugo felt warmth spread through his chest at Kirishima's words. He knew that there would be challenges ahead, but with Kirishima by his side, he felt like he could face anything.

Over the next few months, Bakugo and Kirishima grew even closer as they supported each other on their respective journeys. They talked about everything, from their struggles with dysphoria to their hopes and dreams for the future.

As they spent more time together, Bakugo found himself falling even more deeply in love with Kirishima. He had always admired his friend's strength and courage, but now he saw him in a whole new light.

One day, they were sitting on the rooftop again, watching the stars. Bakugo had been feeling nervous all day, his heart pounding in his chest every time he looked at Kirishima.

Finally, he took a deep breath and turned to his friend. "Kirishima," he said, his voice shaking a little. "There's something I need to tell you."

Kirishima turned to him, his eyes full of concern. "What is it, Bakugo? Are you okay?"

Bakugo took another deep breath, steeling himself for what he was about to say. "I'm in love with you," he said, his voice barely above a whisper.

Kirishima's eyes widened in surprise, but then he smiled, and Bakugo felt his heart skip a beat.

"I'm in love with you too, Bakugo," Kirishima said, his voice soft.

Bakugo felt tears prick at the corners of his eyes as he leaned in to kiss Kirishima. It was a soft, gentle kiss at first, but then it deepened, and Bakugo felt like he was melting into Kirishima's embrace.

They broke the kiss eventually, both of them breathless and flushed. Bakugo took Kirishima's hand, smiling at him.

"I can't believe it took us this long to figure it out," he said, laughing a little.

Kirishima grinned back at him. "Better late than never, right?"

They spent the rest of the night cuddled up together on the rooftop, talking about their feelings for each other and what this meant for their future. They knew that there would be challenges ahead, but they were both determined to face them together.

As they watched the sunrise, Bakugo leaned in to kiss Kirishima again, feeling more alive and in love than he ever had before. With Kirishima by his side, he knew that he could take on anything that life threw their way.

 With Kirishima by his side, he knew that he could take on anything that life threw their way