Sweet Treats 🌷

Highschool AU

——————

"Katsuki!" Ejirou ran into his boyfriend's dorm.

"Want to make cupcakes with me?!" The blonde smiled slightly.

"Fine, but i get to decorate them" Ejirou agreed and dragged the male downstairs.

"Read the list, to check we have everything" Bakugo asked

"Flour, Butter, Eggs, Baking soda and sugar" Ejirou stated

"Right" the pair started to measure out all the ingredients and poured them into a bowl.

Kirishima had other plans, he had some left over flour so he decided to put it between his hands and clap.

This caused a massive cloud of flour to form and cover both of them.

"What the fuck shitty hair!" The blonde immediately tried to blast explosions in the other's face.

"Katsuki!" He screamed, running around the kitchen to get away.

After Bakugo had calmed down they cleaned themselves down, before they knew the cakes were ready and took the cakes out of the oven.

"Now, fuck off and let me decorate" Kirishima laughed, leaving the other to decorate.

"Remember these are for everyone!" Ejirou shouted as he walked out of the kitchen.

The blonde was very concentrated, he had every colour of icing sugar and fondant and cream you could imagine, he was making art.

"Oi shitty hair, I'm done!" He shouted, after 2 hours of work he was finally done

They had baked over twenty cakes and Katsuki had to decorate all of them.

"Oh my god, they are all going to love them!" The red head beamed.

(They all sorta looked like this, credit to original artist IAMLUNASOL)

"Bakugo made these all for us?" Mina asked

"Yup, so i hope you enjoy them" Ejirou smiled

"You helped too shitty hair" Katsuki stated as the red head didn't give him self any credit.