How will I change anything 🌷🥀

Future AU

——————

"Hey Bakugo" Denki sung

"What?" Katsuki kept walking

"Are you going to that reunion next week?" The blonde stopped

"What reunion?" He asked.

"The class 1A reunion, did no one tell you" Katsuki thought about it, it was never mentioned to him at all.

"Maybe i dont know i have work to do next week" He stated, starting to walk again

"Kiri will be there" he teased

"He is back?" He asked

"Yeah he got back last month, did he not text you?" The blonde shook his head.

"Wow you are really left out?" Denki looked down.

"I thought you two were close, did something happen?" The blonde immediately looked at the other.

"Nothing happened, we just lost touch" the other didnt believe that.

"But if you were on good terms why didn't he text you?" He paused "I know how much you missed Kiri so maybe now is your chance" the blonde rolled his eyes.

"Why you never told him before he left i will never know" Katsuki was now irritated, he had a headache just thinking about it.

"You know, if you told him maybe he would have stayed?" He suggested

"You know what Kiri is like, he is determined i wasn't going to stop him from leaving" the other male stopped to sit down.

"Yeah but you know he would have found a way to take you with him?" The blonde sighed as he sat down at the table in the coffee shop.

"He was determined, my feelings weren't changing anything" Bakugo's voice was raised slightly now.

"No but honestly, Kiri always cares about other people including you and he would ha-"

"My feelings wouldn't have changed shit he still got married!" The blonde immediately regretted what he said.

"Bro..." Denki didn't know what to say.

The next few days were normal, Denki and Katsuki would go on their patrols and do hero stuff.

It wasn't long before it was the night of the reunion, all the class had been told to dress fancy so Katsuki had to wear a suit, god how he hated suits.

Soon they arrived at the reunion, of course Denki fucked off with his husband, hard to believe its been 15 years since they had started UA

Katsuki walked around, a waitress offered him some white wine which of course he took.