Akio, Our Sunshine 🌷

Future AU

——————

There laid in a crib was a small baby boy, Akio thats what they pair named their son.

Akio means bright and clear, when the baby was born it wasn't the best day, Katsuki was on patrol and Ejirou went into labour and of course Ejirou being stubborn didnt tell anyone until the baby was half out.

So yes it was a stressful day, but the couple like to think about the outcome of that stressful day, their son.

"Babe, can you changed him" Ejirou asked while he was still sorting out the baby bag for today's adventure.

Katsuki obviously only changing the baby a few times found it hard, especially when a stream of piss hit his face.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, how do i make it stop" he whined.

All you heard was light chuckling from the living room as Ejirou packed the bag, today they were going to his mums house, they were going to make dinner and get to know their grandson a bit more.

"Did you have a nice shower?" He asked as Katsuki bought the baby in passing him to the red head.

"Now i will have to" he immediately took his top off and went into the bathroom.

Ejirou laughed to himself "you really got papa huh?" He received a giggle from the baby.

Their baby was almost 8 months old, the reason his parents hadn't met baby Akio yet was the fact they were on their holiday.

Every couple of years Ejirou's parents go on a holiday but this holiday usually lasts 5 months because they visit family out in Australia.

"Right, get ready we are going to be late!" He heard Kat get out the shower.

The male immediately got ready and ran through getting his shoes on.

"Lets go, i will lock up" Katsuki stated handing the baby to his husband.

Soon they arrived at Ejirou's childhood home, it was the same it had been all those years ago.

It was a cute 1950s cottage his mum insisted on getting when they first had Ejirou.

It was like a 1950s mansion, it had 3 floors and a basement 4 floors if you counted the basement.

Ejirou had a lovely attic room, his parents said it was because the time they got to Ejirou they had so many kids they resorted to an attic room, but it was actually because he was the favourite, not that they would ever say that.

"Oh! My sweet baby i have missed you" His mum immediately squished his chubby cheeks kissing his forehead before turning her attention to the baby in the blonde's arms.

"And who is this" she teased immediately picking him up.

Ejirou's other mum was a lot more laid back, very calm too, because she knew overwhelming someone who just had a new baby can drive people mad, so she stayed back.

Because Katsuki didn't really have accepting parents he grew fond of his husband's parents they took him under their wing and of course they would have their chats, its like he has always been their son.

All of them now sat in the living room and Ejirou's parents held Akio.

Akio had Ruby red eyes his hair was jet black, Akio was a copy of Katsuki just with black hair.

Akio's tried to wrap around Ejirou's mum's finger, his whole fist fit on her finger, he was very mesmerised by her long locks of hair which blew in his face.

The baby instantly grabbed his grandma's hair with a death grip, he was practically swinging from it, the women hissed in pain, as she giggled slightly.

"How could i forget" she laughed at her son who was immediately trying to get her hair free.

"Haven't had a baby in ages meaning i forgot they love hair" they managed to get the hair free.

"Babe, you wouldn't mind?" Her wife immediately got a hair band to tie up the hair.

"Thanks" she smiled before kissing her cheek.

"Wanna hold?" The women immediately nodded.

"You know, he looks like his dad" Katsuki immediately smirked out of embarrassment.

"Right, lets make dinner shall we, Ejirou come help me" the red head immediately got up to follow his mother.

"She did that on purpose" Aki stated (ejirou's mum) once they had left.

"Why?" Katsuki asked

"Having a newborn baby can be alot and all though Ejirou is happy and energetic how are you feelings about all of this?" Katsuki looked confused

"Am i that easy to read?" Aki laughed

"Yeah" Katsuki sighed, moving the baby around on his lap.

"Im doing alright just tired thats all" Aki lifted an eyebrow.

"And?" Katsuki looked down

"Ugh" he sighed "being a full time hero and having sleepless nights isn't always the easiest" Aki smiled

"You will get used to it, maybe try sleeping more when you get home or maybe start later in the day and sleep while the baby is awake?" Katsuki didnt even think of that, that is so smart.

"I didn't think about that" the both just laughed.

Akio gargled as Ejirou came back through.

"Hi!" He put on his high voice as Akio started to giggle in his papa's arms.

Ejirou picked up his son and started to bounce him around, the boy couldn't stop giggling.

"Come on Ei, dont make him puke" The male stopped swinging him. Immediately the baby started crying.

"He needs feeding" Katsuki immediately reached into the bag for a bottle, he quickly passed it to Ejirou.

"They are so cute" Aki smiled, holding her wife.

"I know" the coupe kissed.

(If he kept swinging Akio)