Stuck in Unbreakable 🍄

Future AU

——————

"Kat i got a clean view im going in" Ejirou stated into the walky talky

"Be careful" Katsuki responded

Currently the heroes were saving some kids from an orphanage, now you maybe wondering, why an orphanage?

Well this orphanage was run by a women called Sakura Nakamoto, Nakamoto was in and out of jail about ten years ago for kidnapping children and lots of other offences.

She had recently escaped about five years ago and opened up and orphanage, she would buy or kidnap children with special/ uncommon quirks and work on them, extract blood to try make an army to take down the heroes in the future.

Obviously the police soon caught on to what she was doing and now they have a team of Pro Heroes ready to save these children.

Red Riot and Ground Zero were on rescue duty.

Pinky and Chargebolt were on look out to make sure Nakamoto wouldn't try to escape.

Now that brings you up to speed lets begin.

Red riot dropped down into the building from the helicopter breaking the glass roof in the mean time, he ran through the building busting all the doors open for the kids to escape.

Ground Zero was going into each room and directing the kids out of the orphanage.

This didn't take long, once the kids escaped they were taken in by paramedics to check them over to see if they needed medical help.

Red riot and Ground zero remained in the building searching for the last five kids, which were soon found in Nakamoto's arms.

"Let them go and this can be easy!" Ground zero shouted.

"Haha, you think im scared of you" Nakamoto held the kids tighter, little did she realise Red Riot was behind her and hit her round the back of the head, causing her to collapse.

The kids were escorted outside by Ground Zero.

"Ei!" The male ran back inside when he saw the female throw an unexpected bomb.

Lucky the red head had expected it and hardened his skin, the bomb was super strong he had to go into unbreakable.

Nakamoto had a quirk called 'anything'
she could quite literally make anything on the spot.

The two had an awesome fight, bombs were being thrown and random guns coming out of no where.

A kid came out one of the rooms, looked like he was looking for something, he was saying a name but the heroes couldn't hear him.

Quickly Red Riot protected the kid like he was a shield.

Soon Ground Zero got close enough to arrest the women.

"Get outta here kid" Ground Zero stated firmly, the kid hurried out.

"Ei?" Katsuki walked over to his husband, who was resting against a wall.

"Its ok now" a police officer came and took Nakamoto.

"You dont have to be unbreakable anymore" Katsuki went to cup his husband's face.

"No!" Katsuki immediately retracted his hands "im stuck" the blonde's face fell.

"You're stuck in unbreakable?" The male nodded

"Shit" they both laughed lightly.

"What do you normally do to relax" Ejirou looked up and gave the male a look of 'you dont think i tried that'

Ejirou being stuck in unbreakable wasn't good, unbreakable after a certain amount of time can make the male really weak, his skin had already began to crack.

The red head looked up at his husband "i love you" he whispered

"Oi! Dont talk like that shitty hair, we are going to get you out of this" Katsuki was making eye contact with the male, trying to help him calm down.

"Ei, just take deep breathes, think about things that make you calm and happy" The blonde was now kneeling in front of the other.

"Where are you two!?" Mina could be heard threw the walky talky's.

"Ei, is stuck" Katsuki tried to answer quickly.

"Do we need a rescue team?" The female responded

"No, he is just stuck in Unbreakable" Mina went silent

"How is he stuck?!" She asked

"I dont know!" He shouted back getting pissed off.

"Kat, calm down" The red head whispered.

The blonde took a few deep breathes before calming down. Katsuki looked at the ring around his finger before getting an idea.

"Replay our wedding in your head" The male at first was confused but did it anyway.

The blonde gently placed his hand on Ejirou's cheek, being careful not to cut himself, the male felt tears run down his hand.

Soon the hard skin turned soft, Katsuki rubbed his thumb on his cheek.

"What did you think about" the blonde whispered.

"Our wedding night" the male smirked "How Kazuko was made" the blonde flushed red.

"Oh fuck off" he stood up and started to walk away.

"Kat wait" he ran after his husband.

"You just had to ruin the moment, fuck face" The red head gasped.

"How could you say such things, i just made it better" Katsuki rolled his eyes.

"Lets make another baby" Ejirou stated.

"What the fuck" The blonde spun round.

"Ei, Kazuko is only 2, i don't think my body is ready for that" The red head smiled.

"I love your body either way, you know that" Ejirou hugged him.

"I know, its just last time...was really hectic" The male just looked down.

"It was our first, we will be more prepared this time" Katsuki nodded.

"I will think about it" The red head pumped his fist in the air.

"Love you" Katsuki received a kiss on the head.

"If you're going to kiss me, do it properly ass hole" The blonde grabbed Ejirou's shoulder and pulled him in for a proper kiss.

Both of them soon realised they were outside the orphanage and the press were taking pictures.

Both males just giggled before walking over to the police to write what had been done today.