Its not that i dont love you 🍄

Highschool AU

—————

It was four month ago that Katsuki realised he was in love with his best friend, the sunshine of the whole class, Ejirou Kirishima.

Katsuki didn't know what it was, but this feeling made him angry, he wasn't gay, he wasn't going to be a fucking rainbow prideful gay people that run the streets.

The blonde just couldn't accept his feelings, it was dragging him down, frustrating him.

Katsuki stood in the shower looking down, if his parents even knew he was friends with the 'class gay' let alone have feelings for him.

"Hey! Bakubro, wanna join us we're gonna watch a film down stairs!" Denki shouted

"Yeah, gimme a sec" he got out of the shower and quickly got changed.

When he got downstairs everyone was sprawled across the sofas.

"Oi, move" he scoffed, Ejirou and Mina moved over.

"What should we watch?" Sero asked

"Something thats not shitty" Bakugo stated

"Blasty thinks everything is shitty except horror" Denki sighed

"Yeah well Shitty romance is so easy to guess" He protested

"Guys Guys!" Mina calmed them down "How about we watch something to do with a serial killer, so we kind of get a bit of both" Mina offered

"Yeah, it can be scary and a little bit romantic" Ejirou stated.

Bakugo grunted and the others "Yay!" Denki quickly found a film.

The film wasn't actually that bad so far, there were an hour in and this huge fucking sex scene started to play, no one skipped it, of course no one did, Bakugo was surrounded by horny idiots.

Soon that gross scene was over and he noticed Kirishima had looked away the whole time.

'Maybe he doesnt like them' he thought to himself.

When the movie ended Mina and Ejirou went into the kitchen for more snacks.

"Ei, you should just talk to him about it" the red head looked down

"I cant though, he would hate me" Ejirou protested

"If he makes you cry i will beat him up" Mina stated.

"Fine i will talk to him, but you forced me" Mina sighed

"Ei, i love you platonically obviously, i just hate to see you cry over something like this" the red head knew what she meant

The boy took a deep breathe and walked back into the sitting area "Bakugo is it ok if i talk to you?" He asked, the blonde was hesitant but agreed.

"What is it shitty hair" they stood in the hallway.

"Its okay if you don't feel the same way but..." he took a deep breathe "will you go out with me?" The red head looked up.

The blonde had an unreadable expression on in his face.

Quickly disgust spread across his face and pushed past the male and ran off to the elevator.

"Ei?" Mina looked at the boy and immediately gave him a hug.

"Its ok" Ejirou started to cry, he held onto Mina like there was no tomorrow.