Its just a crush 🥀

High school Au

——————

Bakugo woke up on a lovely warm July morning with an itchy throat, he immediately ran to the bathroom and threw up.

A red petal along with blood came out of his throat.

"Whats the fuck?" He was so confused.

The blonde grabbed his neck as it stung, blood dripped out his mouth.

Bakugo immediately wiped his mouth, he had to get to school.

Immediately Bakugo got stared at when he entered the class room, there was some blood left on his cheek he forgot to clean up.

"Bro, what's happened" Bakugo flushed red

"Nothing shitty hair go away!" He snapped, wiping his face.

Kirishima sighed, something was up with the male and he wanted to know why.

The whole day Bakugo kept leaving to go to the toilet to cough up more petals, it was worse when he puked actual flowers.

The whole class got back to the dorms after school, of course there was an argument.

"Can you two finish your mothers meeting so i can get in the fridge" Bakugo sighed

"Fine" both girls moved

"Your welcome!" Jirou spoke louder

"Ok" he whispered

"Stop being such a cranky bitch!" Jirou shouted

"Who are you calling bitch!" He shouted back.

"What happened?!" Kirishima butted in, he had to leave his Mario kart game with Midoriya, Denki and Mina.

"Bakugo is being a moany bitch" She sighed.

"No! I just wanted to get into the freezer" Kirishima immediately stood in between the pair.

"Right, how about you both take a breathe" Bakugo stormed off.

Kirishima apologised to Jirou and ran after Bakugo.

"Come on Kat, whats going on" Kirishima knocked on his dorm door.

"Hiding away wont make me go away" Kirishima knew something was up.

"Go away shitty hair" Kirishima ignored the males request and went into his room.

"Bakugo..." the blonde had his hand over his mouth, blood dripped down the side of his face as petals were pilling in his bin.

"Oh my god" Kirishima rushed over, he took tissues from the males desk and helped wipe the blood.

"I told you to go away" he scolded

"Ignore that, are you ok?!" The red head immediately noticed the flowers

"Hanaki" he whispered

"What?" The blonde asked

"Hanahaki disease" Kirishima looked up at the blonde.

"One sided love" the red head looked down.

"Who do you love, we can fix this, maybe help them fall in love with you!" The red head immediately stood up tears were in his eyes.

"Shitty hair" the blonde stood up.

"No one would love someone like me, i dont deserve anyone" the red head immediately looked up.

"What do you mean!" He shouted

"There is nothing not to love about you, you're manly, strong, protect those around you, although you don't say it but you treasure your friends you keep them close and you are loyal to them. You prove people wrong, you don't hesitate to help a person in need, you are a true hero Kat" the blonde looked down almost crying.

"Ei" he sobbed, they immediately started to hug, Kirishima rubbed circles on his back to help calm Bakugo down.

"Fuck Ei, I-" he took a deep breathe "Ei i fucking love you" Bakugo made eye contact with the latter, tears dripped down his face as he held on to Kirishima's shoulders.

"Me?" The red head asked

"Who else is in this fucking room you twat" Kirishima laughed, before pulling the male into another hug.

"Fucker" the blonde immediately smashes his lips onto Kirishima's.

Bakugo immediately felt his throat calm down, it was no longer stinging with pain, his mouth didn't taste like blood, and the constant feeling of something being stuck was no longer there, he was cured.