Transgender issues 🌷🥀

High school AU

———————

Once again Katsuki Bakugo stood in his bathroom looking down at his chest, the more he looked the more he cried, he just wanted to take something to them, anything just to get rid of them, he hated them.

The male stood there his own body felt unfamiliar, he hated this, why couldn't he have just been born the right way.

Katsuki decided to step out his bathroom, he put his binder on, of course he isn't meant to he had already exceeded the time limit by 16 hours, but he couldn't care less.

The male slipped a shirt over the top and sat on his bed playing games on his phone.

But little did Katsuki know, his crush knew how he felt.

Ejirou Kirishima a 15 year old boy, kinda stupid, oblivious to most sarcasm, probably had ADHD and alot of other thing, is indeed trans gender.

Except compared to Katsuki, Ejirou doesn't really feel gender dysphoria that much, he worked out, his boobs were small so no one really noticed them in his hero suit, he was living the dream.

Of course the male did have moments every couple of months, he always stuck within the binder rules and his family accepted him 100%, of course because his mums are gay for each other obviously.

Ejirou sat on his bed holding the package in his hands, he ordered this a few months ago after realising the ever lasting damage a binder could cause for him, so he bought 'Trans Tape'.

The box had the signature pink and blue of the trans flag and the white strip down the middle, when he pulled it out it looked like any massive role of industrial tape except it was fabric like bandages.

The male stood in his bathroom, he placed a normal plaster over his nipple, he them took out the tape cut it on the third line in then stuck it down stretching it back slightly and did the same on the other side.

The male stood there proud he flexed his muscles, he looked so cool and manly he wanted to cry.

The male was super focused until he heard a banning on the wall and went to check it out.

Katsuki was crying in his dorm he sat by the wall 'why cant I be good enough' he cried, dark thoughts filled his head, his binder was tight, but he couldn't care less.

The male started to hit his head on the wall.

"Bakubro?" The blonde stared at the door that was now being knocked.

"Shit" he cursed, he couldn't leave the red head, it was obvious he was in his dorm.

The male quickly wiped his eyes and answered the door.

"Woah you ok?" The red head jumped to questions

"Yeah, i just woke up why" the male's voice was shaky.

"Bullshit" the red head barged in and started hugging the blonde.

"You know you can talk to me?" The blonde starts crying again.

"You wouldn't understand" The male pushed away.

"Try me?" Ejirou asked.

"I uh..." the male hesitated "I'm trans ok, you don't have to be my friend anymore if you don't want to" he looked down at his feet as tears ran down his cheeks.

"Bro?!" The red head was speechless

"Me too?!" He lifted up his shirt to reveal the trans tape, which had started to peal slightly, he took note of that remembering to round the edges next time.

"But, your hero suit?" Ejirou just giggled

"they are small enough that people dont notice" Katsuki just pulled a sad smile.

"Bro if it helps i never noticed at all, or would have thought about it" that made Katsuki feel better.

"So, you binding?" The blonde nodded.

"How long have you had it on?" Ejirou asked

"A while" he turned away

"Kat?" The male sighed

"A day" He looked down in shame

"A day?! Take it off right now!" Ejirou practically shouted.

"Fine fine, look away" Katsuki slipped it of and quickly grabbed a over sized hoodie.

"Better?" Katsuki smiled weakly

"Better" Ejirou smiled pulling the smaller male in for a hug, being mind full of his chest area.

"Im going to grab you some ice ok, i will be back" Ejirou quickly left.

Katsuki just moved to sit on his bed, he played on his phone while waiting for the red head.

"Im back" he sung, handing Katsuki the bad of ice wrapped in a towel.

Katsuki thanked the male and placed it under the hoodie on his tender breasts.

"Why do you care about me so much" Katsuki piped up.

"Because i care about you...a lot" Katsuki's face turned pink.

"Aw someone is flustered" Ejirou moved his face closer to the blonde.

"Here" Ejirou lightly kissed his forehead.

"Ei" Katsuki looked up and kissed Ejirou on the lips.

"You're so cute Kat" The red head held Katsuki's waist as they kissed again and again and again.

"I love you" Katsuki whispered.