Little artitst 🌷

Future AU

—————

"Ei, what are you doing?" The blonde asked.

"Painting" he poked his head out the side of the canvas.

"Can i see" Ejirou hummed in response.

"Oh wow, Ei that's beautiful" Katsuki looked down at his husband's work.

The painting consisted of a massive skull in what looked like a cave and there was a person in a tiny row boat, clearly looking at the skull. There was moss and trees growing up the skull, it was so beautiful and looked so realistic.

"Im almost done" the red head smiled, wiping his forehead with the back of his hand.

"Ok, it looks beautiful" Katsuki kissed the males cheek, soon leaving the room.

Soon a toddler came running through "Daddy!" He screamed, running into the arms of the red head

"Hey kiddo" Ejirou smiled, picking up the boy.

"Whats that dad" he pointed at the canvas

"Its my painting" The red head was proud of it.

"Papa said that i need a bath while he makes food" Ejirou laughed, this was Kats way to make him have a break.

The red head took the toddler into the bathroom.

"Bubbles!" He grabbed the bubble solution and went to pour it in.

"Woah there buddy, be careful" Ejirou places his hand over Akio's to control the bottle being poured in the bath.

Soon he helped the boy into the bath "Please can i have toys" he asked

"Of course you can!" Ejirou was so proud that his son was using manners, of course he loved his husband but he would be so mad if their som picked up on his vocabulary.

"Right, put your head back" the boy tilted his head back and Ejirou started to rinse it and put in shampoo.

The boy started to giggle as his dad massaged the shampoo into his hair, he quickly rinsed it out and dried the boy off draining out the bath.

As the boy stood in the bathroom Ejirou left to get pyjamas for him.

"Shark! Shark!" He smiled, showing off his cute shark teeth.

"Papa! Papa! Look at me all clean" Katsuki just laughed hugging the boy

"He looks just like you Ei" he smiled, when he was younger he had a shark onesie just like that.

"Go put this on the table for me" he passed Akio some cutlery.

The boy ran off to do his job, it left the two adults to have a tiny cuddle session.

"Love you" The blonde whispered

"Love you too" he kissed the smaller on the cheek.