Shrine visit 🌷

High school AU

—————

"Today class, we are visiting a Shrine, it is part of the curriculum to visit a shrine, please remember that some of you may wish to pray and any hateful speech wont be tolerated" Aizawa made loud and clear.

As the whole class boarded the coach they were all wearing personal Kimonos.

"Now when we get there you must be quiet no shouting allowed" the teacher stared at Bakugo causing Kirishima to giggle.

"Its ok babe, just pretend you don't want to wake up a whole group of sleeping babies" the blonde smiled

"Have you been to one of these before?" The blonde asked

"Yeah, all the time, my mothers think its very important to stay connected to my roots and traditions" Ejirou explained

"How about you?" Katsuki shook his head

"Never, my parents don't really do family outings especially where we have to be quiet" Ejirou giggled as he could see why.

Soon they all arrived at the Shrine, it was very beautiful, Bakugo and Kirishima immediately went and explored.

You weren't allowed to take pictures because some people were praying in open and its disrespectful.

"Wow" Ejirou was amazed, he had never been to a Shrine so beautiful before.

Ever corner had a cherry blossom tree, there was even a pond with a few Koi fish swimming around.

This shrine was very popular, the boys both had to watch out for people when walking.

"Would you like to pray?" Ejirou asked

"Sure" Katsuki smiled

They both sat on their knees and closed their eyes then they started to pray, Katsuki wasn't really a praying kind of person so he kinda thought of it like a wish.

"Hey" Ejirou smiled after about ten minutes.

"Hi" Katsuki smiled back

"Do you feel energised?" The blonde looked confused

"Not really" he giggled slightly.

"Thats ok" Ejirou smiled, the boys got back up and decided to explore some more of the shrine.