Im fine pt.2 🥀🌷

Pro hero AU

——————

Kirishima smiled at his friend, feeling a warmth in his chest that he couldn't quite explain. They sat down on the sofa together, exhausted from the cleaning, and Bakugo rested his head on Kirishima's shoulder.

"Hey, Bakugo," Kirishima said softly.

"What?"

"I just wanted to tell you...I'm here for you, man. No matter what. You don't have to go through this alone."

Bakugo looked up at him, his expression softening. "Thanks, Kirishima. That means a lot."

They sat in silence for a few moments, just enjoying each other's company. Kirishima could feel his heart beating faster, and he knew he had to say something.

"Bakugo, there's something I need to tell you," he said, his voice barely above a whisper.

Bakugo sat up, looking at Kirishima with a mixture of curiosity and concern. "What is it?"

"I...I think I'm in love with you," Kirishima said, his voice shaking.

Bakugo's eyes widened, and for a moment, Kirishima thought he had made a mistake. But then Bakugo leaned in, his lips meeting Kirishima's in a soft, tentative kiss.

They stayed like that for a few moments, just enjoying the feeling of being close to each other. When they pulled away, Bakugo looked at Kirishima with a small smile.

"I love you too, idiot," he said, leaning in for another kiss.

Kirishima felt like his heart was going to burst with happiness. They had been through so much together, and now they were finally together in every way that mattered.

As they fell asleep on the sofa together, Kirishima knew that no matter what the future held, as long as they had each other, they could face anything.