12

Her Mom look at both of you judging your actions.

Your glad that her daughter decided to go with the flow and if not you will surely go overboard in this conversation and lie everything to save yourself.

You're actually not good at lying and that's what you hated the most.

You hate liars and from now you hated yourself which is true for a long time, you already hated yourself before you could even lie today.

Taking a glance at her daughter beside you, it makes you overthink if you're really safe today or not because the glares that she's giving you is like killing someone silently.

" I'll give you a scold later, and now settle things down with her " Her Mom said before entering back inside their house leaving both of you alone outside which isn't a good idea for you,

Thinking that her daughter might kill you today for causing her in trouble.

Trying to lighten the mood around..

" Oh ghod, you save me " You exclaimed while clapping both of your hands showing how glad you and happy you are.

But the girl isn't glad and happy about it, she will include this day as one of the days that she hated the most.

Seeing how happy you celebrated about it, it just makes her more pissed thinking she shouldn't have done that.

" What is wrong with you ? " She asked angrily sounding irritated and frustrated today,

Getting startled at her voice you back away quickly showing how scared you are.

She just had enough today that she accidentally raised her voice to a stranger who just begged her and who she just helped.

" First my girlfriend ditched me and didn't even messaged me, now someone throw a cake on our door and telling me she's my ex ?, what will happen next ? " She said sounded more frustrated this time.

Stopping at your place and didn't even dared to make a move being afraid that this girl might slap you because of frustration, you don't know what will you response at what she just said.

" Nothing ? " You said in a low voice.

The girl look at you before grabbing a snow on her right hand throwing it to your direction.

But since you already saw it coming, you were able to avoid that snow and when she said something again you look at her confusingly.

Chaewon just said something that she shouldn't have said but because of too much frustration her mouth slipped.

" I'm the one being cheated on yet i got accused for cheating. "

Looking at her in shocked you stand straightly, trying to sink in everything that she said.

" What ? " You asked her.

Well she just accidentally opened up about her relationship about you and you felt bad because of it, she already had a bad day and because you came it just make her day worse.

But you didn't felt bad for forcing her to help you since because of that you won't be able to sleep on a very stinky jail, like you just did a worse crime.

Getting too occupied with the topic, she started to open her relationship at you again.

" It's just "

You hummed signaling her to continue.

" My girlfriend had been acting out strangely and I think something's wrong, that something is going on that I don't know, she's not a type of person who forgets something but these days it feels strange " Chaewon explained

Realizing what she just said, she look at you quickly.

" Wait, why am I telling you this things after what you just did to me " She said, you look at her and shake your head, because even you have no idea why did she said that.

You're not interested in love though, sometimes hearing someone's love story makes you wanna vomit infront of them.

" Because Im your ex ? " You joked getting serious about playing the role.

Chaewon rolled her eyes at you.

Getting a little interested on who is her girlfriend that she's talking about you decided to asked her.

" What's your girlfriend's name ? "

Chaewon look at you hesitating if she should tell you who is it and when she answered your question, your eyes widened in shocked not expecting her answer.

" Kang Hyewon "

______________