62

3RD PERSON

The day has finally come, it's the archery competition day and you can't explain how excited, nervous and anxious you are at the same time.

All the students started to gather around the gymnasium, sitting on different benches, chairs and other spaces for them to sit.

Some are even holding their own snacks, chips and drinks to entertain their selves before and after the game while cheering for the 2 teams that they're looking forward too.

The gymnasium is big enough for lots of students but all the students still didn't fit in inside, so there's a big screen outside for the other students who weren't able to enter the gymnasium to watch.

Arriving at the back space of the gymnasium where your other team and your opponents team are.

Yujin greeted you so are the others.

" How are you feeling ? " Irene asked you.

Earlier at morning time before lunch, Irene arrived at the school to warm up herself since the competition will begin after lunch and when she enter the gymnasium she saw you practicing alone.

She didn't dare to bother you and just hide to watch you.

She was impressed when all your arrows hit the 9 target and the bull'seye, unlike the past 3 days where you always missed.

She can see how determined you are that morning.

That She let you have the whole gymnasium for yourself, she leave the place and decided to just take a rest.

You look at her and smile.

" Excited and Nervous " You answered making all of them to smile.

Ofcourse it's fine to get excited and nervous at the same time, it's a thing already whenever people are in a competition.

As the others walk away from you to spent the rest of the time before the competition starts.

You decided to call Yujin.

" Yujin! "

Yujin approaches you again, she smile and look at you confusingly.

" Why ? " Yujin asked.

" Where's the others ? " You asked pertaining to your friends.

She smile before grabbing your hand as she drag you out of the back space, and When You and Yujin appeared, the students starts to shout, seeing you on the gymnasium already.

Looking at Yujin in shocked, you tried to pull her back but she won't let you.

Your ears almost bleed when the students start shouting your name. " I thought you wanted to see the others " Yujin whispered and stopped walking.

" Well Yeah, I wanted, but you should have inform me that they're in the crowd " You whispered back.

She chuckled, shaking her head and just drag you again, this time you just let her, what else can you do.

When your friends saw both of you approaching them, they wave their hand and stand to the bleachers seats that they're sitting at.

But you and Yujin struggle to approach them quickly since the other students that's on their way are completely squeezing both of you.