63

3RD PERSON

As the competition starts, the first to play is the boys.

There are 3 sets for the competition, boy vs boys, girls vs girls and the last is for team vs team.

Tzuyu's team ended up winning for the boys.

The scores are really close but Tzuyu's team manage to get 1 gap away which makes them the winner and now for the girls.

It's You, Yujin and Irene's turn and you never felt this nervous again.

The crowds and cheers are not even helping you to calm, it just makes you pressured and nervous more.

Taking a sit to the chairs provided, Yujin was the first one to shot and the other opponent is Minju.

As they released both their 3 arrows they got the same score but in different order.

Yujin got 9 9 10 and Minju got 10 9 9.

The atmosphere in the gymnasium gets more heavy,.

The first girls who shot first did a really great job, even the students who's watching inside and outside the gymnasium can feel how tough the competition is.

And when it's the leader of the teams turns, the crowd went more wild.

Who wouldn't thought the leaders will compete each other.

Their gazes are really scary that they look like hunting for their own preys.

You and Yujin who's sitting, are giggling quietly just because no reason for sure, you and Yujin just find yourself giggling out of the blue.

Well maybe because Yujin can see how nervous you are, so she tried to lessen your nervous since you're the last one to shot and the pressure will be put on yours.

As they both released their first arrow, just expected for the leader they both got 10 on their first try and followed by another 10 and another 10 for their last arrow which makes the crowd more wild.

It's a very close match.

Irene sighed in relief and approached both of you.

" Don't be pressured just do your best " Irene said Patting your head making you smiled.

All of your teammates goodluck you, and when you finally approach the position line.

You take a glance at Hyewon who's on the other side, she's also looking at you so you looked away quickly.

Grabbing the bow and some arrow beside you, Hyewon will be the first one to shot the target.

As you wait for your turn, the nervousness didn't fade away, your hands are calmed but sometimes they keep shaking so you can't focus well.

When Hyewon's done she got 9 which is not bad at first shot, as their gazes are on yours even the opponent team, all of the students, and teachers who's watching including the principal can't hide how excited they are.

All of them are looking forward at you.

" Now it's our school's legendary ace "

The mc said as the crowd get more wild.

Probably those students who's sitting behind them are now covering their ears but they're not since they're all screaming and cheering your name.