23

3RD PERSON

After eating, you offered to wash the plates and ofcourse Chaewon agreed quickly.

It's not that she don't want to clean but it's like that since she thought she already cook a food for the both of you yet she's the one who's going to wash the plates.

That's unfair.

After you wash the plates, you and Chaewon are now in their living room.

Chaewon asked you if you could talk about the next plan.

" Any idea ? " She asked, you look at her before nodding.

" if she keeps on denying you, then how about try to at least show some affection to her where we her friends can see like social media's " You suggested, you've been thinking of a plan ever since you started eating and that's the first thing you thought of.

Remembering that she just denied her girlfriend makes you think if she will deny her again but in a public post this time.

" why are you more focusing on me ? than your friend ? " Chaewon asked you.

Looking up at the place where she's sitting at, she's sitting on their sofa while you, you're on the floor.

" As if I can approach Hyewon and tell her to do that, then she will start suspecting me " You explained.

Understanding what your point is. Chaewon sit up straight on their sofa before looking at you.

" What do you want me to do then ? "

Pointing your finger at her phone that she's holding Chaewon look at you confusingly.

" Try to tweet some sweet stuff and mention her name, we can see if she will deny you in public or not " You said.

Opening her social media at Twitter, Chaewon was thinking what to type, like what should she post.

" Maybe a simple Iloveyou will be enough ? " She asked you and you nod at her as an answer.

Typing the word, she posted it on her twitter already making sure to mention Hyewon on her post.

While waiting for Hyewon's reply on that post she decided to ask you something

" and what if she denies me ? " She asked confusingly.

" that will be public humiliation she didn't just denied you from us but from the whole public " 

Getting more confused at what are you saying she just waited patiently if Hyewon will reply on her post or not.