How to run from the mess you made

Songs for this chapter;

Daughter- Youth (slowed + reverb)

The greatest showmen cast- Tightrope

Olivia Rodrigo- Deja vu

Doja Cat - Boss bitch

For once in my life my head is finally cleared, this bed is so damn comfortable. My eyes slowly open and I glance around the dark room. My breathing has become heavy and sharp but all I wanna do is fall asleep again. I shut my eyes and turn on my side, I guess I could sleep in here more often. A large black pillow is laid beside me but I don't remember putting it there, never mind.

I wrap my hand around the pillow and pull it closer towards me. I like how soft it is, I shut my eyes and here a soft sigh. The hell?

I open my eyes and peacefully sleeping next to me is Enzo. How did he even find me in here?

My eyes widen as I stare at my fiance. His eyes are shut and he finally looks relaxed than he was yesterday. His messy black hair falls into his face and I see that he's shirtless. He has an incredible body. My eyes dart to the dream catcher tattooed on his heart. Why did he get that?

I can't help but glance at the rest of tattoos on his beautiful inked skin. A small dagger on his abdomen, an eagle on one of his pecs and a large skull on his bicep. I know getting all of those probably hurt like a bitch. My friend got a tattoo and complained about how much it pained her for days. But I would probably get one whenever I was ready. My eyes gazed at his body so much that I didn't even notice he was awake staring back at me.

When I glanced back at his grey eyes he was just staring at me so calmly. I will admit my heart skipped a beat when I caught him but I kept calm. He blinked a few times before glancing at my lips then back to my eyes.

"What are you doing in my bed?", his thick sleepy voice asks.

"I didn't know this was your room"

He seemed like he didn't believe me but he dropped the topic. He turned on his back at stared at the closed window in his roof.

"Didn't Eva show you to your room?"

"Yea but I couldn't sleep"

"And you wandered in here?", his eyes reach mine again.

I nod, "I have a specific way to sleep, if I can't sleep past twelve I have to find somewhere else to"

"Do you take sleeping pills?"

"No"

He sighs and I hold the pillow closer to my heart. This feels comfortable..... I think I could get used to this 'marriage'. He seems to be considering something as he turns back to face the window.

"Alright", I raise an eyebrow, "you can sleep in here when you need to"

"Yea no", I turn on my back resting my hands on my stomach.

"What do you mean no?"

"I'm not taking your room from you"

No matter how gorgeous it is I won't do that. There's plenty of rooms in this house I'll just have to change mine.

"It's not like I sleep in here often"

"Fine then", I sigh.

"Good, but when I do sleep in here we'll keep the pillow between us at all times"

"Fine"

I don't want to see him either. I stand to my feet and grab my pillow. It's nice sleeping in here and I'd like to keep it that way....just sleep for my restless mind. I hear his footsteps behind me and I wrap my hand around the door knob. I need coffee it's the only way I can control my bitchy temper. I pull the door open and rub my eyes as I step into the hallway. Just as my vision is restored from violently rubbing my eye I see Titus.