It's cozy inside

Songs for this chapter are;

Zayn- Dusk till dawn

Harry Styles- Adore you

Harry Styles- Golden

Celine Dion- It's all coming back to me

Train- Hey, soul sister

"Have you heard from her at all?"

"Not really. The guards there say the signal is shitty there and she's preoccupied with work"

"She hasn't reached out yet and I'm getting worried"

My hands shove into my pockets and I glance upstairs once again. Still no sign of her and it's getting a bit late.

"Not that I give a fuck but what do you think of Stephanie?"

"Who?"

"My girlfriend Steph?"

"Her name's Stephanie?"

He gives me a big eye roll and I sip from the small paper cup in my hand. It's not my fault she hasn't introduced herself to me.

"I haven't met the girl and she's hardly spoken to me but she seems good for you

"I haven't met the girl and she's hardly spoken to me but she seems good for you. Why do you ask?"

"I just wanted to know"

"What I think about her?"

He exhales and I know I'm right.

"Titus I didn't give a fuck about who you mess around with, sure I'd like to meet whoever she is once in awhile but other than that you date whoever you like you don't need my or anyone else's approval"

"Thanks man.....do you want to know what I think of Ivy?"

"Fuck no she isn't any of your business"

Some noise from upstairs alerts us and we both gaze at whatever it is. Titus looks away but I watch as she comes downstairs. My girl struggles with her suitcase down the steps and I feel Titus pat my shoulder.

"You know you're in love with her right?"

I glare at him at the use of the L word and he backs up a bit sure that'll I'll hit him, I won't but I'm considering to.

"Since when?"

"Since you've met her. No one stares at a girl the way you stare at her"

"And how do I stare at her?"

"Like you l-o-v-e her but like you want to rip all her clothes off"

I raise my hand and the pussy flinches. He is such a little bitch. Why is he so afraid I'll hit him?

"Titus get out of my house"

He hurries through the front door and I roll my eyes turning back to Ivy who's almost down the steps with her huge red suitcase. She looks pretty today and I especially love the fact that she wore her hair down. She was right when she said she looks 'cute' in knee high boots because she does.