Watch me start a fire

Songs for this chapter are:

Ruelle- Secrets and lies

Ruelle- Come fly with me

Taylor swift- Lover

2WEI- Toxic

Hidden Citizens- You're no Good

Hidden Citizens- Don't speak

Billie Eilish- Lovely

Billie Eilish- When the party's over

Lana Del Rey- Doin' Time

Justine Skye- Collide

Three weeks later

"So how's the wedding planning been?"

"A pain in the ass. There's so many uncalled for things. Like yesterday I spent most of my time picking out two same colored napkins but Stephanie kept saying there different but I sat there and I swear to God it was the same it's just one was more sparkly"

I giggle. Who would have thought Titus would be the confused one when it comes to wedding planning. His and Stephanie's wedding has been a talked about event from what Jade has told me at work. Obviously not more than Enzo's and I's wedding but it's going around.

Thanks to all the wedding planning I've barely seen Stephanie but it's in three days and I already found my dress and made Enzo buy a few of his things since he wanted to act like a child and wear what he already had. He has to wear cream tie but told me he'd wear a gold one since it was closer to cream. I think he's more stressed out with work to focus on his best friend's wedding and with the opening of the club soon he'll barely spend any time home like he is now.

The last time I saw him was two or three days ago when he left before I got up and didn't come back home. I was worried but Jade encouraged me that she kept an eye on him and he was busy with the recruits all night which put him in an scornful mood. I'm worried about him and after a few chats with Grey he's encouraged me to make this work and not to mention the flashbacks I get of his accident and my promise to him.

I haven't kissed him in days he hasn't slept in the same bed as me in forever and at this point I'll drive to his headquarters just to see him. Titus continues about his wedding and how extremely excited he is to marry the girl of his dreams while I make cookies and stir the cookie dough around the glass bowl.

There's a cooking class in my school that I decided to take with Grey since he'd join yoga with me for PE. It's not like I needed cooking lessons because I'm already a great cook as is but I just wanted to learn how to bake a few treats since I've realized that was a hard part for me. Learning how to bake.

My chocolate chips were added and I continued to stir the spoon that was giving me a hard time. Titus pushed his finger into my bowl and licked it and my mouth fell open.

"You little shit"

"That's for making me wait so long"

"Still you could have contaminated it"

"Contaminated?", he clutched his stomach and burst out in laughter which made me shake my head at him.

"Since you like tasting so much you'll help me put this onto the pan"

He nodded after my instructions and I grabbed some baking sheets from the cupboard placing it on the kitchen counter.

"Alright we'll start with the-"