Mischief Deal

Songs for this chapter are;

Bruno Mars- Lighters

Ciara - Body Party (slowed+reverb)

Ariana Grande - Love language (slowed+reverb)

Bruno Mars - Mirror

Tom Odell - Another love

Enzo POV

The blazing sun laid at my feet and I stared up at the sky, my skin is burning and I want to go back inside

The blazing sun laid at my feet and I stared up at the sky, my skin is burning and I want to go back inside. I take a deep breath before looking back at the driveway. Titus has a huge grin as he plays with the steering wheel. He's lucky I'm allowing him to do this, I know how much of an asshole Atlas can be. Titus begged me to let him pick up Altas from the airport, I didn't know why he was so excited for it but I soon realized after the asshole just wanted to use my Tesla. I allowed him too but even if it has the tiniest scratch, I'll use his face to fix it. No one fucks with any of my cars.

With my hands jammed into my pockets I walked up to him. Like a child he was playing race car with the steering wheel and I couldn't help myself but roll my eyes. I swear he's a ten year old in a nineteen year old's body. As I leaned against the car door the moron's attention turned to me and his grin turned into a hard line and he just stared at me blankly.

"Atlas's flight is at 12, so he's supposed to meet you at gate 6"

"Did you tell him about the attack?"

"Not yet", I rub my face.

"I won't bring it up then"

"Thanks man and he said he has some news"

"What do you think it is?"

"Can't be worse than him forcing me to get married"

"Well it could be a solution"

"Probably", I sigh.

"Alright, imma head out"

"Later"

I step back and watch as the grey Tesla slowly drives out the yard, I swear to God if he scratches it. After he passes the gates, I turn around and head back into the house.

Somehow my house seems quieter today, with Eva at work, Titus gone and Jade lurking somewhere around these walls I'm left with a quiet house. I don't even know where my fiance is, she ran off to somewhere this morning and I haven't seen her all day. Fucking work has just gotten me busy. I step into the foyer and do a quick glance around, the maids are in the kitchen preparing lunch after Atlas requested it and I have nothing to do. I can't tell the last time I had lunch at the dinner table sure we eat there as a family for breakfast and dinner but for lunch seems weird. The last time I did that I was a little boy coming home from half day at middle school.

Atlas is up to some shit and I don't trust my father. He gave up his Mafia years ago yet he's acting like he has some kind of hand around here. The tiny tasks I ask him to do will surely keep him from out my way. Now I just have to find something to do. I take a quick glance around the empty downstairs then glance upstairs, I'm surprised that my fiance is there leaning against the railing seeming to be lost in thought as I climb the stairs to join her.