My Girl

Songs for this chapter are:

Tom Rosenthal-  Lights are on

Adele- Someone like you

Camila Cabello- Lola

Rita Ora- Only want you

Ruth B- Dandelions

Doja Cat- Streets

Brittney Spears- Criminal

Enzo POV

"And who's this Jay Dunn?"

"One of Ivy's friends"

"You think it's him?", Clyde raises a brow.

"He's one of our suspects. He's harmless and barely ever around-"

"Well he could be our guy. Someone who's barely around", Marshall says twisting a toothpick between his teeth.

"I did a background search on him. He has a stable job, a mother and sister. Why the fuck would he consider double crossing her? He cares more about her than Malcolm"

"Could be that the bitch has feelings for her"

"Feelings?"

Just the thought causes a burning feeling in my chest. Ivy admitted that they dated and had a mutual breakup but the thought of him still having feelings for her pisses me off. Does she still have feelings for him too?

It could be the reason for her trying to make us get along.

"Yes Enzo. You know the thing that attracts two people together", my Uncle Logan laughs and the gears in my head turn.

"He doesn't"

"Can this Jay be our main suspect?"

"Probably"

"We don't need a probably boy we need an answer"

"Yes, I'll deal with the situation when I arrive back in Moscow. Even if he's our mole trust me to know I'll personally handle the fuck up"

"That's the prince I know", Marshall says rubbing his hands together with a twisted smile stitched into his face.

________________   

I may have all the pieces of wood that I need, I forgot how long I've been out here and it seems thanks to my anger we may have enough wood until we're ready to leave. I drop the axe into the snow and grab the hem of the ugly brown color shirt. I didn't want to ruin any of my clothes and found this shit tucked away neatly in my suitcase, I don't know when or how the shirt got there but it did. Maybe I should consider folding my stuff instead of shoving it into a suitcase.

I wipe off my cold sweated face with the stiff material and glance down at the wheelbarrow full of wood for the fireplace. I grab the handles and wheel them to the house, I'm in urgent need to get coffee and the wind is starting to badly howl again.

I park the orange barrow near the back porch and I sigh when I let it go and begin to climb the steps. I have to deal with Kay's ass and I can't be around Ivy. Lying to her is as hard as it is already but she'll hate me if I find out Kay's the mole. I'm known as the prince of darkness and I'd look like a fucking bitch if I didn't do anything to him because of my wife. I personally want the mole to be him so I can beat the shit out of him but even if I lay a hand on him I won't be able to stop myself from wondering what Ivy would think.