It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Songs for this chapter are:

Camila Cabello- No doubt

Amber Run- I found

Ariana Grande- Goodnight and go (slowed+reverb)

Two Feet- Love is a bitch (slowed)

Ava Max- Into your arms

One direction- If I could fly (slowed+reverb)

December

Ivy POV

A tired some sigh fell from my lips as I stepped into the house, dragging snow onto the perfectly tiled floors. I knew shopping now was a bad idea Christmas is only in three days and I choose only now to online shop and visit the malls but I should have everything. All I have to do is wrap presents and place them under the Christmas tree.

A maid hurries to help me drag the bags in and I pull my coat from my arms. The thick dark blue coat is covered with snow and has a few wet spots. I hang it over my arm and glance around our house. This years colors are dark blue and silver and I quite enjoyed helping the maids decorate. There's just something about Christmas that I just love.

Before it just used to be dad and I but now I guess I kinda have a family to celebrate with. The short woman drags the four bags off to somewhere and I head to the staircase. I'm not sure if Enzo's upstairs but I'll check down here before I change. I hang the almost soaked coat on the edge of the stair railing and pad to the living room.

I pull down on my long sleeves as I enter the wide room. A smile covers my lips when I spot my husband sitting on the couch. His leg is propped up on his other knee and thin framed glasses cover his eyes. Recently Enzo's been wearing glasses yet even in them he looks sexy with it. I can't explain how many times I've wanted this man just because he reads with them. Only in a black hoodie and black jeans he sits on the couch preoccupied with reading.

I pad to him and stand behind the couch glancing down at the book he seems so fond of. The Count of Monte Cristo is what he seems to be obsessed with. If he isn't working or spending time with me the soft covered book seems to always be in his hands. My hands rests against his shoulder and his fingers intertwine with mine as he holds my hand.

 My hands rests against his shoulder and his fingers intertwine with mine as he holds my hand

I kiss him in his dark silky strands before resting my head against his shoulder. My eyes focus on the book and I don't really understand the characters.

"Did you enjoy your shopping?"

"I did, I had to fight a woman for Titus' gift though"

He chuckles and pecks my cheek.

"Did you get me anything?", he asks in his most charming tone.

"Nope"

He rolls his eyes and I walk around to sit on the couch with him. My head rests against his shoulder again and he puts down the book. I fold my knees and allow them to lay against Enzo's. He gently rubs my thighs and kisses my forehead.