Level Up

Songs in this chapter are;

Ariana Grande- Dangerous Woman

John Legend- Tonight

Doja Cat- Candy

Ruth B- Dandelions

Jill Barber- Entre House

Our room is dark and magnificent. Everything is beautiful and I can't believe Enzo owns such an exquisite home. I sit the bag down on the bed and empty it's condiments, deodorant, makeup bag and some lotions. My eyes widen when I notice a small pink item I don't remember packing. When I grab it I'm surprised that its a vibrator. A small pink one with a sticky note on it.

In case you don't finish

Along with a winky face is the present from Stephanie and I let out a groan why would she pack this?

Never mind it is not important. I grab what I need and bury the vibrator with the rest of my stuff. I pad to the bathroom and lock the door before looking around the room. This is the longest most spacious bathroom I've ever seen and I'm nervous about the amount of glass windows in the room. I shake my head and plant everything down on the sink counter.

I already showered but maybe I should again. Quickly I tie my curls into a bun and pull the jacket from my shoulders. I pull the shirt over my head and strip completely naked before tossing everything into the hamper.

My feet take me to the glass shower and I step inside. Confused I look around the tiled walls for a button, knob or something but all I see is the shower head hanging over me.

"What the hell?"

Instantly I'm sprayed with water from the walls and I let out a cough. Its freezing cold and I didn't see where the water came from. I glance around again yet is soaked by the shower head. I glare at it as the hot water soaks my hair but soon enough I give up. I grab the soap and hurry to shower before the water changes its mind.

I'm finished showering and I pad back to the sink. After drying my skin and rubbing lotion all over my body I slip into the lingerie. Its tight and I'm uncomfortable as I stare at myself from the mirror. My pussy is dangling from the material and I can't help but laugh at myself.

After all the effort I put in I hate the darn thing. Don't get me wrong I look beautiful but I feel bad for her. Quickly I blow dry my hair and comb the afro curls before braiding it down my back. When I'm finally finished I sigh before looking at myself again. I glance at the time and notice its a few minutes past one. I run some lip balm across my lips before cleaning the sink counter.

I swear I'll kill Enzo if he's asleep. I gaze around to make sure everything is nice and clean. I pad to the door and wrap my hand around the knob, I twist the door open and pull it back just a bit to peak out.