Things change and I have

Songs for this chapter are:

Shawn Mendes - Perfectly wrong

Camila Cabello- Feel it twice

Ariana Grande- Safety net

Lana Del Rey- Born to die

Olivia Rodrigo- Hope your okay

Bohnes - Middle finger

My pitiful eyes open, instead of my shared bedroom with Enzo here I am in another. My eyes focus on the bland black ceiling and I huff and sit up. A sharp pain strikes me and I hold my stomach wincing as the stab wound pains me more than it did yesterday. I groan when it finally disappears and I glance around the room.

He still isn't here, my subconscious reminds and I sigh before getting out of bed

I try to focus on good things, like that I'm alive today  many people probably died in there sleep last night yet I'm still here on this complicated earth. I make the bed and head to bathroom to pee. When I'm finished I pad to the closet to choose something to wear to go to town today for the makeover I'm forced to have.

Most of the clothes are short dress that are casual and the others for a club or dinner I think. I choose a plain white t-shirt and a short light blue denim skirt that is the perfect size and it actually creeps me out. Did Archer actually buy me these clothes or did he have someone else do it? My minds going with the first option.

To finish the outfit I choose white vans with a line of red on the bottoms and a green flannel. I don't know why the flannel is even in the closet but I choose the shirt since I'm sure it'll be cold outside today. After picking a few accessories such as gold earrings and a single gold band with diamonds all around it I head downstairs for breakfast.

I don't know what Archer is capable of and after last night's events it seems he'll do anything he can to force me to be the picture perfect wife for him. So until I'm hopefully saved I'll be nice to him. I'll laugh at his jokes, smile when he does and I'll flirt a bit even if I may want to throw up in my own mouth I will.

I had a taste of death and I don't think I like the flavor. Archer is quite a lot different from Enzo so I'll have to remind myself not to roll my eyes or narrow them. This man is much terrifying.

I hop down the steps and past Olive on my way. She looks exactly the same as she did yesterday and I'm surprised not one thing about her appearance has changed. Still she has no makeup, no jewelry and not even a pimple. She smiles a warm smile at me and walks towards me.

I stop to wait for her and I glance into the dinning room spotting Archer already in there having his breakfast.

"Good morning Bree, I'm glad to see you're up"

"Bree?.......oh yea I'm up early for once"

"Breakfast is in the dinning room and it seems your walking well"