Cocoa, cookies and cuddles

Songs for this chapter are:

Dove Cameron- Boyfriend

Camila Cabello- Used to this

Vancouver- Someone to stay

Coldplay- The scientist

Lana Del Rey- Dark paradise (slowed)

Queen- Killer queen

Titus POV

I step inside the room, as expected it's dark. Its been pitch black for the past week as if the lights weren't even allowed to be on. I heard crying, it's all I've heard every time I walked by the door. Things have been hard on all of us handling the death we recently faced but it's been especially harder for........

___________________ 

"Have you even taken the chance to talk to Stephanie?"

"Hm?"

He pulls his head out from the turtle neck and I pull the skirt from my thighs revealing the thong I was nervous about wearing. Enzo rests the shirt along the sink counter and I glance at the tattoos inked across his chest. I don't realize it either when he's eyeing my body since I'm only in my underwear.

I smile when I catch him and a small smile covers his soft lips. I pad to the glass shower case and unhook my bra pulling the black straps from my arms, I slip out of the thong and step into the shower turning the handle and watching a stream of water fall from the silver shower head.

I stand under it feeling the water flow down my skin caressing every aching muscle of mine. Enzo's arms wrap around me cupping my breasts and I'm pulled into his arms. A soft kiss is planted against my wet back then along my cheek. I smile as he pulls away only keeping his arms around me.

"Can you take down the moose for me?"

"It creeps you out too?"

"I don't think I could do anything with it's eyes on me", I laugh and Enzo's fingers thread though my soaking hair.

He pushes it to my shoulder and I glance up at him. His soft lips collide with mine and I enjoy the taste of bourbon on his breath. The water falls against both our skins, trickling down my chest as his grip tightens around me.

Sliding down my chest, moving slowly like the water droplets and he stops when his hand wraps around my thigh. I can barely breathe from the kiss and all air is squeezed from my lungs when I feel his cock slowly slides inside me. I pull away and my lips fall open.

I'm grabbed by the throat and he forcefully turns me to face the grey tiled wall. My tongue glides across my soaking lips and I can't control myself but to let out a moan. Enzo thrusts are forced and intense and I don't think I can't stand any longer. I plant my palms against the wall allowing my head to hang heavy as he does whatever he wants to me.

"Your such a good girl taking it all for me"

I try to speak but the words don't come out. The water drips from my lips and knots form in my chest and I manage to glance up at the shower head only to have a moan escape my throat. I feel Enzo's grip tighten on my thigh and he pulls apart my legs.

"What...what are you doing?", an shaky tone covers my voice and I'm worried.

"You'll have to be quiet love"

Confusion floods my face and I chew down on my lips. Oh god no.

Two fingers are pushed into my pussy and I let out a wince which causes Enzo to let out the most sexist chuckle I've ever heard. He enjoys hearing me suffer and it pleases me that he does. My eyes shut and I arch my back deeper enjoying every second of Enzo's fingers inside me. I stare up at the shower head again and we both let out a gruesome moan.