I Love You

Songs for this chapter are:

Adele-  Someone like you

Ry x- Berlin

The Walters- I love you so

Tate McRae- Broke me first

Billie Eilish- I love you

Camila Cabello- This love

Tom Odell- Another love

Taylor swift- Afterglow

The slow sing begins to play and Reggie and I dance. The soft instruments play well together and I told Enzo it was a good idea to hire the band. Reggie smiles a warm smile at me and twirls me around and I'm back into his arms.

"How long have you and Enzo been married?"

"Five months"

"That's great you two seem very happy together"

"Yes we are", I grin.

"Is it like an open marriage?", he suddenly asks and I raise a brow.

"Excuse me?"

"I don't mean to offend you I'm just asking most Mafia men don't have respect for there marriages I was just wondering"

"You were wondering if your bosses wife was willing to what? Sleep with you?"

"Of course not I just was just asking I never meant to disrespect you Ivy"

I narrow my eyes at him and sigh.

"You know what I don't think I want to dance with you anymore"

"Stop being dramatic", he rolls his eyes and I let go of him feeling his grip tighten around me.

"Back the fuck up", I yell so only us two can hear.

"What just because you're with him you think you have the balls to reject every guy that wants you?"

"Let go of me"

"No, let me tell you something you're just a little whore fucking the boss and just because you have your nails dug into him doesn't mean your untouchable bitch"

I clench my jaw and slap him hard to which a few heads turn to our direction and he backs away touching his now pink cheek and soon scoffs.

"Your right about one thing I do have my nails into the boss and since I do I'll make sure you never work for anyone in this city ever again"

"Really?", he smirks.

"Really"

"And what makes you think you have the power to do so?"

"Because she's my wife", a voice says from behind me and we both turn to face Enzo.

"Step away from her"

"Enzo-"

"Shut the fuck up. We either take this outside like gentlemen or you apologize to the lady and leave and in five seconds you'll get a call about our contract ending, your choice but either way you're never working for me or anyone in this city again"

His eyes dart from Enzo's to mine and I stare at him annoyed he turned into an assshole so fast. He sighs and stares at me.

"I'm sorry Ivy my behavior was unacceptable"

"No you don't get to call her Ivy", Enzo tells him and he sighs.

"Ms. Liu my behavior was unacceptable. I hope I can get your forgiveness someday"