I don't like this

Songs for this chapter are:

Camila Cabello- Shameless

Camila Cabello- This love

Camila Cabello- Cry for me

Taylor swift- I did something bad

Camila Cabello- Feel it twice

Ivy POV

"But I don't want to go"

"You should know by now no one has a choice in this household"

A nervous laugh escapes Olive as she zips my dress. I sigh and push a strand of hair behind my ear. I turn around and groan.

"See you look pretty"

"I hate this"

My finger points to the long slit in the dress. I love the color but this I'm just uncomfortable with.

"It'll be fine"

I sigh and run my hands down the dress, smoothing down the beautiful silk material. It's gorgeous I guess.

"You just need the heels and you'll be perfect"

She smiles and rushes off to my closet and I giggle turning around to face the girl way too excited to go through the pairs of shoes I have yet to wear. My door is pushed open and I'm faced with my fiance.

Archer eyes my body in the dress and nods with a slight smile.

"You look good"

I stop myself from rolling my eyes.

"Thanks. Are you ready?"

"Yea let's go"

I'm handed my heels by Olive and I follow Archer downstairs. I had a lovely day today since Archer was busy at work. Alfie, Olive, Reed and I had a nice  time talking and doing chores together. I rather do someone else's chores than to have Archer be home with me.

When I reached the bottom of the stair I slipped into the heels and thank goodness their 4 inches. I'm just learning to walk again after everything with the coma and heels aren't the best choice of shoes for me right now. When I'm finished even though I hated it Archer held my hand and led me outside to a limousine waiting on us.

The door was opened for me by a guard and I hopped in glancing around the dark blue car. Outside was pitch black and tinted yet in here everything was dark blue. The seats were a beautiful leather and dark blue lights were on the ceiling.

The car had quite a lot of buttons and I wondered which was for the window since I wanted it to wind down. My eyes darted between the hundreds of buttons and I heard the door shut not caring to look at him. Afterwards the car started and we pulled out of the driveway, I'm still keeping by distance after the choking incident but with this soiree we're supposed to attend its making my plan hard.