I came I saw I left

Songs for this chapter;

Harry Styles- Falling

Ashe- Till forever falls apart (slowed+reverb)

Harry styles- As it was (slowed+reverb)

Selena- Dreaming of you (slowed+reveb)

One direction- They don't know about us

Ivy POV

Finally he's well behaved and I drag him to the living room. I like Gabriella but she ruined a perfectly good moment, I was this close to getting laid after weeks of just touching but now she chooses to show up. Like a baby my husband groans and we join the well dressed woman in the living room. She's seated on the couch with her legs crossed still with her bag wrapped around her arms. I don't know why she can't put it down, it's not like we bite.

Feeling a bit intimidated by the woman I zip up my sweater, hiding the lace bra I had on full display before. Enzo stands besides me with his arms crossed and it feels awkward just standing here silent.

I take a seat on the opposite couch and Enzo soon joins me. My arms are crossed and I begin brain storming what to ask. Maybe some topics will be challenging for her or something. When we text she usually brags about all the things her husband got her and when I finally got her to open up I was told about the sad Christmas she was spending alone.

Now that I think about it, I can't explain how many times I've seen her eyes dart around the house. She's been here before I'm not sure why she's acting so disgusted for some reason. The house was cleaned this week and still it's spotless minus my wrapping mess on the floor, speaking of which I need to clean up.

After three minutes of silence that feels like complete hell Enzo asks his aunt a question. I feel much better as the woman begins to chat with us. I was starting to loose my mind in the complete silence.

"So Aunt Gabriella what have you been up to?"

"Not much, my husband has been busy with work and I've spent most of my days around the house"

My heart aches for the poor woman. I don't know how I'd cope if Enzo left me all alone in this house. I glance up at him feeling nothing but remorse for the woman, I'm happy I invited her over. His eyes are focused on her with a hard line pressed against his soft lips and his arms are crossed.

My hands rest against my thighs and my eyes dart between the two as the conversation increases.

"How's married life been for you both?", she finally asks.

I glance at Enzo. How has our marriage been?

I guess we've been spending a lot of time together and our communication is well. We barely fight and I feel like one of those wives from the fifties when he comes home.

"We've been well"

Enzo's eyes meet mine and he stares at me, the look he signals is as if he saying 'well how is our marriage' or 'what do you think'.

We both turn back to face Gabriella and she stares at us both before finally putting down the name brand bag. It gets awkward again and I rush to say something before we all lose our minds in silence.

"How is your husband?"

I can't tell how they met. She speaks of him as though he was the sixth man who captured her heart by just walking by her whilst Enzo calls him an ass for sleeping with her whilst she was still married and for some reason they thought it would be good for them to get married.