Down came the rain

Songs for this chapter are:

Tom Odell- Another love (slowed+ reverb)

Lana Del Rey- Doin time

Ariana Grande-  Successful (slowed+ reverb)

Taylor swift- Delicate

Sarah Kennedy- Ego

Nothing but thieves- Crazy

Ruelle- Secrets and lies

Smoke filled the air and I opened my eyes. The atmosphere is cold and dark and I don't know why it is. Short cold breathes escaped me and I sat up, my eyes wandered around the quiet room and I glanced down at Enzo beside me. I didn't realize his hand was underneath my sweatshirt but now it's returned to his side. His eyes are peacefully shut and I like how calm he looks, his hair is a mess and I gaze around our messier room.

We slept on the floor in front of the fireplace and I wonder why we didn't go to bed. I clear my throat and stand to my feet looking through the pile of clothes laid out for mine. I grab my panties and my sweatpants, hurriedly slipping into the clothes not wanting to wake Enzo.

I grab the rest of the clothes and place them in the hamper and pad to the bed side to make the messy bed. I quickly finish and when I check Enzo's still asleep. I want him to get on the bed so I can clean up the cards that we had sex on but I don't want him to wake yet. For some reason when he sleeps I think he finally has some peace.

An exit from work, his family and how tired I know he is. Even when he's with me I'm sure he's thinking of work, I'm not sure why I think so but I do, I truly believe he's thinking of something else when he's with me. I shake my head of the thoughts and grab a pony from the bedside before walking to the bathroom.

I want to have a head start on the day, I've been cooped up in the house since the trip started and I want to do something fun today. Tomorrow's New Years and I want it to be a fun and happy holiday for the Liu's.

I'm surprised my life has made this drastic turn. If you asked me a few months ago if I'd imagine myself living this kind of life with a man who makes me euphoric I'd tell you to bite me. I know Enzo is complicated and broken but I've realized it's not always about trying to fix something broken. Maybe it's about starting over and creating something better.

I'm not perfect and neither is he, we're a mess him and I but the truth is he captivates me in ways no soul ever will. I smile at my sleeping beauty on the floor as I shut in the bathroom door. I pad to the sink counter and tie my hair into a bun before grabbing my toothbrush and sliding tooth paste on it.

I brush my teeth and hurry to take a shower, it's 9 am and I'll ask Stephanie if she's up for us to take a stroll in the city

I brush my teeth and hurry to take a shower, it's 9 am and I'll ask Stephanie if she's up for us to take a stroll in the city. Its crazy now that I think of it for us to come to Switzerland and not buy anything. I slip out of the shower dripping onto the soft mat and I head to the bedroom, I have two options to wear today and I'm not sure which I'll go with. The first option is all white and I'm sure to blend in with the snow if I wear it and then there's a simple long sleeved grey shirt and black jeans and I don't know how to accessorize both outfits.