It's the season to be freezin'

Songs for this chapter are:

Camila Cabello- Never be the same

Ruelle- War of hearts

Ariana Grande- Stuck with you (slowed+reverb)

Camila Cabello- This love

Olivia Rodrigo- Wondering (slowed+reverb)

Julia Michaels- What a time (slowed+reverb)

Louis Tomlinson- Two of us

Ivy POV

"What time will your uncles be here?"

"In a half an hour I think"

"Okay well are you finished getting dressed. I wanna see how you look"

Enzo steps out the bathroom looking dashingly handsome yet cozy. This is a complete change from the suits and dark colors he's used to always wearing and I can't help but thank myself for the look. He looks like a college student even though he's 20 and I'm so proud of myself.

"Gimme a twirl"

He rolls his eyes and slowly turns around showing the comfortable outfit I chose for him. When he finally turns back to me my annoyed look is plastered across his face and I giggle. My arms wrap around him and I bury my face into his chest, admiring the smell of the cologne I bought him for Christmas.

He smells so divine and I have a gut feeling that tonight will be amazing unlike the awkward dinners we've had in the past. I don't feel Enzo's arms around me and I ignore the fact whilst holding onto his torso.

"See you look adorable"

"I look preppy"

"What's the problem with that?"

My chin pokes into his chest and he grabs the pins from my hair pulling them out allowing the mess of curls I spent two hours fixing to fall against my shoulders. My mouth falls open and he speaks before I can cuss him.

"If I get to wear this shit you get to wear your hair down"