I wish I had a camera

Songs for this chapter are:

Tom Rosenthal- Lights are on

One direction- Night changes

Camila Cabello- Living proof

Camila Cabello- Used to this

Nothing but thieves- Crazy

Ivy POV

We stepped into the house for the first time not dragging in snow since it started snowing. It barely snowed today and I wanted to build a snowman. I guess I will later on the day. I bent down to take off my boots barely covered in snow whilst Enzo just kicked his off not bothering that it could trip anyone.

I glared at him as I neatly placed the shoes in the corner and he shrugged not realizing why I'm mad at him. Why can't he be clean for once?

I grabbed his boots and placed them next to mine as I stood to my feet. I felt Enzo's eyes on me but I didn't glance up as I cleaned my hands on my denim jeans.

"There you guys are", I heard someone say.

We both glanced up and it was just Eva. She's in an oversized grey sweatshirt and light denim jeans. Her hair is left down and this is the first time I've seen her so cozy and comfortable in oversized clothes.

"I thought you ran off somewhere to make out", she joked as she made her way to us.

"Nope, just buying Ivy's friend a present"

"You're shopping last minute?", she raises a brow.

"It's just one thing and none of your presents are under the tree"

"Don't you hide your presents?"

"No, I place them under the tree like a normal person"

"Well mines in safe keeping", she says pushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

She turns to Enzo since he's been quiet during our conversation and she sighs. I glance at him and his brows frown as if he also knows she's nervous to tell him something.

"I want to invite Elijah over for Christmas"

"Yeah no"

"Enzo", she and I both yelped but he stared at me.

"Why can't he come over?", Eva crosses her arms.

"Because I don't like him"

"You don't like anyone and that's your excuse for everything"

"The dude's annoying"

"Of course he can come over and you can invite him to dinner too", I tell Eva and feel Enzo's eyes on me once again.

"Thank you"

Her eyes narrow at Enzo,"at least one of you has a heart"

He simply rolls his eyes without a care in the world and I shake my head whist heading upstairs. He can be a real ass at times. I should shower again but I'm not up to it, I just want to get gift wrapping over with so I could spend the rest of the holiday sleeping in. I climb the long staircase and head down the hall, only when I'm tired does it seem these halls are long and narrow.

My hand wraps around the knob and I twist it open gently pushing open our door. Instantly I'm slapped with the freezing cold and I can barely feel my face. None of the windows are opened yet in here feels like freaking Antarctic. I sit the bag down on the floor before padding to the bed.

As it sit it feels perfectly cold and I'm dying to just curl my body into a ball put in my earphones and go into a long hibernation. Enzo soon joins me in the ice room and he locks the door behind him letting out a tired groan as he grabs a shirt laying on his chair. I unbuckle my belt and my pants. I pull the denim from my legs and toss them into the hamper for laundry. I stand to my feet and pad to the drawer to retrieve some sweats.