Hero

Songs for this chapter are:

Two Feet- Love is a bitch

Lauv- Like me better

Camila Cabello- Dream of you

Tommee Profitt- Can't help falling in love (dark version)

Camila Cabello- My Oh my (slowed+reverb)

Selena- Dreaming of you

"Okay but like imagine like a cat"

"No"

"No. What do you mean no you wouldn't want a cat?"

"Fuck no those things scratch"

"But we could have a black cat it would be your favorite color"

"So you'd want me to pet a cat whilst I'm giving a super villain monologue is that it?"

She giggles with a smile and I find the grey eyed girl absolutely beautiful. I rather stay here with her and have the stupid conversation about getting a pet than to go to our friend's wedding and watch someone else be as happy as Ivy makes me. She huffs and shoves a piece of bacon into her mouth before humming and I know she has another one of the stupidest points for us to get a pet.

Her grey eyes sparkle with light black liner rimmed above her eyes and her plump lips painted in a dark purple are pressed together whilst she chews. I'm not sure what she's doing to her hair but it's tied into two puffs making her look somewhat like a little school girl.

"A dog?"

"Nothing I don't want a pet"

"Why? We'd have like a cute little pit bull for you. So you can feel manly"

"Manly?", my brows frown at her and she giggles.

"C'mon you know what I mean you guys love to feel manly with pets"

"The only pet I own is yours"

I place my hand on her inner thigh and she turns away from me with a smile fighting on her lips.

"I mean like a live one"

"What makes you think she isn't live?"

"Enzo", she annoying giggles and I smile at her whilst resting my head against the chair back,"I'm serious"

"So am I"

"No your not your doing that thing again"

"Fine I won't bring it up"

"Why can't we have a pet? Give me like one reason"

"Because I don't want one"

"C'mon your gonna let me be bored in this house by myself all alone?"

"If I buy you a dildo will that make you happy?"

"I hate you"

The back of her chair is pushed back and she walks away leaving me to laugh. I glance back watching as her dress disappears into the hall and I decide to go after her. She's only deciding for a pet because she saw that stupid movie last night after I fell asleep. Besides why have a pet when she'll soon change her mind about having a baby with me?

I pad down the halls behind her and wrap my hands around her to which she laughs.

"You hate me?", I ask with a tempting smile on my lips.

"Leave me alone"

My arms hook around her waist and she groans with a small smile on her face. Her arms struggle to push me away from her but she fails when I kiss the crook of her neck. I know that's her weak spot and when I kiss her here she usually gives into me and does as I say.