Interesting Concept But Poor Execution

Songs for this chapter are;

5 seconds of summer- Teeth

The Rolling Stones- Sympathy for the devil

Billie Eilish- You should see me in a crown (slowed+reverb)

The silence is loud and the drive is slow. For the first time today I left my hotel room to deal with work. The troops need to be checked in on and I need to make sure they're doing well before I return to Moscow. I don't know when again I'll be in New York and I'm sure no one else has checked up on them.

The drive is smooth and there's less traffic where we're going. Most people wouldn't dare to be on this side of town. I tug on my hair the same time my phone vibrates, I'm not in the mood for anyone so I rest my head against the headrest. We've been driving for hours and I can't quite remember where our location is. The last time I was brought here I was probably fourteen learning the ropes from my father.

The car comes to a halt and I open the door. Stepping onto the dusty pavement I'm faced with another Liu Enterprise. The building stands merely tall with pitch black tinted glass windows. I head inside of the building and two bodyguards follow me. As I reach the door its locked with a scanner close to it. I rest my hand against it and it scans my hand before revealing my name and unlocking the door.

There's a few more of these steps and finally I'm let into the actual building. As soon as I step into the corridors overwhelming power that this is all mine flows through me. Blondes with tight black dresses like the ones home walk around with documents in their hands. It was a requirement for the receptionists and assistants of my companies to wear the tight fitted black material. It was a rule when I first took over made by my father and almost all the receptionists were blonde, even if they were brunettes they'd dye their hair just to work at my company.

The Liu family is very exceeding and powerful and it would be a fools choice to go against us. The only thing that I might have in common with my family is that we always get what we want. And absolutely no one was allowed to say no to us. We may say no to each other once in awhile but that's just family bickering besides we have the entire city of Moscow in our pocket.

I pad down the broad hallway with the guards in line behind me. A few people stop and stare as they stand off to the side. I glance at a short blonde haired girl, he cheeks flush when I glance at her  through the dark tinted sunglasses and a nervous smile crosses her lips. I think I slept with her once. Obviously I don't remember her because they all look the same but I'm sure it must have been her. Titus and I called her moanica, her mouth would always be so big when I fucked her.

This was probably the reason why I liked our New York troops so much. I came her once in awhile and it was so much easier to fuck and leave. I wouldn't have to see these women again and they'd probably forget me in the next ten months. I made it down the hall and knocked on the metal door.

Soon after it was pulled open and I'm faced with her annoyed stare.