Cold hands warm hearts

Songs for this chapter are:

Ed Sheeran - Give me love

Rita Ora- For you

Hailee Steinfeld-  Capital letters

One direction- 18

One direction- Little things

James Bay- Wild love

Christmas day

(It's a cute picture that I do not own)

Enzo POV

Soft breaths left her and I focused on that. The rising and falling of her chest kept me sane and I don't want to let her go. For once our room is barely cold unlike the last few nights and my eyes popped open. The first thing I woke to was her, she slept so comfortly and her cheeks were still red from last night's walk and I kissed her nose not wanting to wake her.

My face nuzzled into the crook of her soft neck and soon after a soft sigh fell from her lips as her cheek rests against mine. My eyes focus on her and I capture the moment in my head forever remembering it as I stored away with the rest of my memories.

Curls dangled off her forehead and I'm reminded of the dreadful holiday such as Christmas. Why can she stay here with me instead of going downstairs an pretending to be happy whilst opening shitty gifts everyone got us. Why can't she do most of the things I want her to.

Maybe that's why I'm so enthralled by her because she's unlike everyone else I know yet she's the only one who doesn't do as I say. She speaks her mind and tells me what other people wouldn't even consider saying to me. Her lips curve into the most cutest pout and I wonder what she's dreaming about. Instantly her grey eyes open and she takes long blinks grasping that she's in bed with me.

Her eyes land on me and I kiss her lips before nuzzling against her chest again. Her fingers rake through my wavy hair with the strands curling around her short fingers.

"Merry Christmas baby", she says and my arms hook around her.

"Merry Christmas. Before we go down can we please just lie here for a second before we go downstairs and everything gets crazy once again?"

"Fine", she sighs, "I rather spend time with you anyway"

My head rests against her stomach and she goes silent for a second. At least ten minutes past with us holding each other and she gets up leaving me alone in bed. I lay on my chest in the ruffled sheets as she changes out of my hoodie. She strips naked and I consider joining her for a shower but I'm not ready to leave the bed yet.

Ivy walks off into the bathroom and I hear the door lock and the shower run soon after. Finally I stand to my feet and decide to make the bed. As if I've ever done this I find myself scoffing as I fluff the pillows, I have never done this as a child yet here I am after Ivy insist on me learning.