Tears of a Blade

Songs for this chapter are:

Ellie Goulding - Love me like you do

Ariana Grande- Love me harder (slowed+reverb)

Sam Smith- How do you sleep (slowed+reverb)

Ruelle - Secret and lies

Ruelle- War of hearts

George Taylor- Come follow me down

Ivy POV

He groans like a child and buries his face into the pillows. I find myself smiling as he tries to run from me but I pad to the bed side groping his ass.

 He groans again from under the pillow and I laugh resting my head against his soft muscles

"C'mon baby get up"

"I hate you morning people"

"You have work"

"Is that why your wearing that?"

"Oh stop this is a nice outfit for my first day? Don't you think"

"You look like Titus", his foggy grey eyes face mine.

"We still have a full 24 hrs of doing whatever you like? And I'm sure there's lots to do"

"Fuck fine"

I sit besides him on the bed and he rolls over on his back sighing and staring up at the empty black ceiling. His hair is a mess and I'd like him to stay home if I wasn't offered the job but I am so now I'm in a hurry to get to work even though I have no idea what time we're even supposed to be there.

"Come here", Enzo says with his hands opened to me and I smile leaning into them.

His arms wrap around my small body and a squeal escapes my lips when I'm pulled into bed and flipped over until his body hovers over mine pulling on the silk shirt I took my time ironing this morning. My arms fight back but he grabs my wrists pulling them above my head and leaning between my legs. I can't help the laugh that escapes me when he unbuckles my belt with just one hand and tosses it to the floor.

"What the hell? I spent an hour getting ready"

He smirks at my sour attitude and kisses my neck laughing against my skin. His soft lips caress the skin of my neck nipping at my collar bone. I try fighting him but he grabs my thighs immediately causing a warmth to spill through me.

"Enzo", I moan hearing him chuckle against my skin.

"This is what you get for waking me up so early"

"I was being a good assistant"

"Now your just being a brat"

"We can't"

I whisper underneath my breath that's now caught in my throat. His grip around my wrist tighten and his lips tracing a line against my throat until he reaches my jaw.