Please try

Songs for this chapter are:

One direction- Once in a lifetime (slowed+reverb)

One direction- You and I (slowed+reverb)

One direction- They don't know about us (slowed+reverb)

One direction- What a feeling (slowed+reverb)

JP Saxe - If the world was ending (slowing+reverb)

Katy Perry- Unconditionally

Taylor Swift- Lover

Two days later

"Titus said the weddings tomorrow but I still don't think you should go"

Enzo complains and I cross my legs while sitting on the hospital bed. The last two days have been the most hardest yet happiest days of my life. The stitching has been nothing but a stinging constant pain and the other day I had a terrible headache but it meant the world to me that Enzo was right by my side during the entire thing. The only times he's left the hospital was when I asleep and he'd be here again when I was awake.

We still haven't quite discussed this whole love thing and apart of me always asks what's there to discuss. The most important thing is that Enzo finally loves me and wants to take our marriage seriously but every time I hear him say it, it seems rushed like he's only doing it because I want him too and not because he truly loves me. And that thought absolutely terrifies me.

I push away my thoughts that have been hard for me to the decide and ignore his question. I'm going to that wedding with our without his support. I don't know what's gotten into him recently. So far he's been nothing but good to me but when it comes to leaving this room he goes completely psychotic.

"What is with you wanting me to stay away from this wedding?"

"Is it bad I don't want you to get shot again?", he harshly states.

"Enzo I won't always get hurt. I want to see our best friends get married. Why don't you?"

He doesn't answer but simply continues to pack my things into the small duffel bag. He ignores my other questions and I give up talking to him if he doesn't allow me to make my own choices I'll go against him like I always do. My eyes roam around the room finally landing on the outside of the hallway and I stare at the hundreds of doctors dressed in clean cut all white walking down the halls. A few patients walk down the hall and I watch them.

My heart sinks for the sicker people in worst conditions than I am and I feel thankful that I don't feel much worst than I did yesterday. I'm okay and alive which I take as very important and I'm going home. I've missed our house and especially our bed. This one has started to hurt my back.

Our king sized bed we barley had time to sleep in must be cold but even though Enzo and I haven't been on the same page I still miss sleeping in the same bed together. The past few days have been nothing but confusion for me and I'm not sure how I'll even approach the topic of our relationship right now.

"Your not taking any of this seriously", he cuts the silence and I glance at him with frowned brows.

I'm confused more than ever but yet I ask," what don't I take seriously?"

"I'm happy that your okay but this could have been a way different situation Ivy. That bullet was meant for me but you got hurt again and I'm tired of seeing you in a fucking hospital bed. Don't you remember the last time you were in one?"

"Yes but at least now you know how I feel after the accident"

"It's not funny Ivy"

Enzo stops packing and his jaw clenches. He looks dead serious and I take a deep breath. We're married and there's only two ways to get out of this situation. Either divorce or death and I know I don't want to leave him and surprisingly he doesn't want to leave me either. I reach out for his hands and he walks closer to me staring down at me confused I'm sure.